Epilogue: Years Later

____________Originaly Finished Feb 19, 2017---Updated Sep 16, 2020____________

~5 Years Later~

Mitch's POV

     I woke up to find Jerome wrapped around me like normal and smiled. He's always been really protective of me. I turn toward him and snuggle into his chest. I wish we could stay like this, but it won't last long, like always.

     "DAD! DADDY!" The bedroom door slams open waking Jerome. "JACK FROST IS TRYING TO TAKE MY CHOCOLATE MILK!" Preston would jump on the bed, making me and Jerome groan.

     "We aren't your parents Preston." Jerome would groan and pull me closer.

     "Careful biggums." I would warn, and he'd let up a bit.

     "Sorry. I'm tired."

     "I know Jerome." I would console him.

     "Aw, MEROME!" Preston would yell.

     "Preston if you scream one more time you're going to kill the baby." Jerome would mumble warn from my chest.

     "Sorry...." Preston would whimper. "Breakfast is ready."

     "Ok, we'll be down in a few." I would say. Preston would nod and leave.

     "I hate it when he wakes us up." Jerome would mumble.

     "I know. Get up and get dressed remember we're going home today." I would say getting out of his grasp.

     "Do we have to?"

     "If you want me to be able to help fix up the place before I can't help then yes," I say.

     "Yeah... We still haven't told mom." He would look down.

     "She'll love it, Jerome. I'll love it, and you will. The guys already do." I would smile at him putting on my jacket. He would smile back and get up and get dressed.

~When they get downstairs!~

     "Merome!" Rob would yell and Jerome would growl lowly. "I'm glad you finally got up. The food was getting cold." Rob would say pushing off Jerome's attitude.

     "Where's Preston?" I'd ask, as Rob made us some coffee and plates.

     "He went with Vik to drop off Poofless, and Viklan at school. And Lachlan went to record some Pixlemon with Pete. I was going to leave shortly to record some faction on Cosmic, and meet Preston there." He would say bringing us food and coffee to the bar. "Stay as long as you want. I know you both don't really want to leave."

     "Yeah, but Jerome will get pretty aggressive soon so we need to do it now before I'm too far along."

     "I understand. Remember Preston and I had to stay at his parents when he was in his later months." Rob chuckled. "Just remember to visit after though." I'd nod and Rob would leave the room. Not too long after the front door would open and close.

     "Mitch?"

     "Yeah, biggums?"

     "I'm scared."

     "Why?" I asked concerned.

     "Do you think he'll come back like he said he would?" Jerome would look at me worried.

     "Jerome we are the best fighter near Spawn City, we have the guys. Nothing will happen to our baby. I promise on my life." He would give me a weak smile.

[To Be Continued in I Promised on My Life to Keep You Both Safe! (Merome)]

--After Note: Mitch is the one Pregnant. But yes he said the "male" promise. Deal with it until the next book comes out. You'll understand then.--