Chapter 9: Hunger Games Winner

____________Originaly Finished Nov 22, 2015---Sep 15, 2020____________

     I followed him around as he killed everyone he saw. He was normally like this in PVP, never showing fear or being nice to anyone. It scared me sometimes honestly. I had been the one to mostly raise him and yet he looked like such a stone-cold killer in PVP. I know better than that as since he goes to the park every now and then, and plays with kids there or talks to teens. Some times he writes on things they give him. I don't know why. I never get that close to see, but sometimes I wish I could get closer.

     I snap out of thoughts as a Diamond sword comes towards me. Thinking on instinct I grab it and take it from them, causing them to fall to the ground. I then step on their back just hard enough to keep them there and look down. I looked at who it is, shocked.

     Mitch?

     He tries to get from under my leg and think about how I was walking and realize I never noticed him turn to go behind a tree. Well, I broke my first rule. I sigh and drop his sword and go on walking. Might as well seem as if I hadn't meant to follow him. I hear running and duck when I hear the woosh. I grab the sword from him again and throw it at a tree so it was stuck and growled at him. But what I didn't mean to do was talk to him.

     "Will you stop attacking me, Mitch! I just protecting you! That's all I've ever done!"  I saw him look at me shocked.

     "J...jerome.....but.....but they said you left and went back home...." He looked close to crying. I couldn't help but just nod and hug him to which he hugged back.

     "I actually woke up still tied in a bag. So I thought it was you who didn't need me anymore. So I just started to watch you from a distance." I held him as he cried and sighed. I'd take that stone-cold killer over letting him be so sad. "Hey don't cry. I'm still here." He chuckled at this and looked up smiling at me.

     "Can I get my sword and then we walk and talk." He said more as a statement than a question. I nodded and let go. He got his sword and we walked on.

     He told me how he had cried for months after I disappeared, and how eventually he got a job as a YouTuber, which he said he was just recording videos and posting them. How sometimes he sold shirts and other things when his fans liked something. I told him about where I normally stayed after he went home for the night. To which he then told me about the four other guys he lives with. Then it was deathmatch or whatever. Which of course Mitch won. I mean I didn't care to fight him and so he killed me easily.

     We meet back up in the spawn of the server which he told me the name was The Fridge, which he owned and named it that because he had a love for food. I laughed and reminded him he got that because he almost died of hunger. He laughed with me, and he signed a few things here and there. Telling people I was his long lost best friend to which some smiled and said it was good that he found me, while others glared and acted as if I was only an animal by saying 'That's him?' or 'It's your friend?' under their breath. By the time we got to the gate of his house, I was really upset and that's when he noticed and hugged me.

     "What's wrong Jerome?" I hugged him closer.

     "Some of your fans don't like me. They think I'm only an animal." He sighed.

     "Jerome they don't know you yet, and you are pretty much an animal. You don't know much of how to do Minecraftian things. But don't worry. We can help you." He says smiling.

    "We?" I asked confused.

    "Do you think after getting you back I'm just going to let you go or sleep in that alley at night. No no no, my best buddies is living with me."

    "Mitch that might not be the best idea...."

    "Of course it is. If you don't; I will go with you then."

    "Ok Mitch I'll go with you into the house, but only if your sure they won't judge me." He laughs.

    "One's and lava mob, and one's part wolf. I'm sure it will be fine."