WOW! X Chapter 10

11 missed calls and 6 text messages. I felt guilty now.

I checked the missed calls numbers. All 'Sandy' and 'Sandy home'. She had left voice messages but I decided to check the text's first.

Text 1

Stacey it's Sandy. Where did you go?

Text 2

I need to talk to you. Come back. Please!

Text 3

Stacey please pick up I need to talk to you.

Text 4

Can you call me please?!!

Text 5

Please?!!

Text 6

It worked for Gary so I'll give it a go "Pretty please with bells on", call me. Sandy X

I laughed reading the last one and went on the voice messages.

Voice message 1

Stacey, its Sandy, I need to speak to you please call me back ASAP.

Voice message 2

Stacey, it's Sandy again. I have to show you something. I would bring it to you but I don't know where you live. If you want me to come over just give me a call or text me your address. Please Stacey it's important.

Voice message 3

..... she's still not picking up... shall I leave another message... (voice in the back ground I didn't recognise 'no best leave her or you'll end up in court for harassment')

Voice message 4

Stacey, its Sandy again I'm sorry to keep calling but I'm concerned about you. Maybe your phone has gone dead and that's way you haven't picked up. Call me, ok?

Voice message 5

Hi it's me again, you can take me to court for harassment if you want but I just had to let you know... you ran off and you were obviously upset but you didn't need to be... please call me and I'll explain.

Voice message 6

Stacey. Shane did leave you a note but Carrie-Anne thought it was ugly. She took it to decorate it, so it was pretty for you. I know she is a little monster but she had the best intentions and she has made it very pretty actually, a little too sparkly for my liking but hey... I still think Shane will kill her when he gets her. Give me a call please, you may well be able to save the poor child's life.

Voice mail 7

Gary called earlier. I hope you don't mind I told him you were upset and had run off... erm, anyway he told me Shane left you a note, and he saw him write it. He said it was a crap note but he definitely saw him write it. He also said he was with him when he returned to the room to leave it for you and you were still spark out so considering the night you had, what with Jessica and everything, they didn't want to wake you. He said Shane left the note on the bedside table, kissed your scarecrow head and left... Gary also said to say nice boobs but I think he was winding you up. Call me and I'll read your note to you or I could bring it over if you give me your address.

Voice mail 8

....no she's not picking up...what do you want me to say?... (Gary's voice in the back ground 'It's ok mate, don't be upset, we'll sort it out. She'll come around, she's a cool chick. Hang up and dial again... wait I'll do it.')