WOW! X Chapter 7

I wondered if he was going to take me to the backseat of a car or a nice patch of grass but instead we were back in the pool room and walking through a kitchen area before entering a room. He didn't bother turning the lights on, he just pulled me to him. I felt the full expanse of his chest against me and his lips on mine. Yipppeee!!!

He was kissing me, much more deeply than last time and with more urgency and I was reciprocating with all I had. I felt my mouth fall open to catch a breath, mid kiss and his tongue slip into met mine.

This was definitely a different sort of kiss to the one at the bar, this was much more intimate. I gently touched my tongue to his and surprised myself by groaning. He obviously heard it and took it as a signal, as he moved me backward until I felt a bed on the back of my knees. We both fell onto it. Our hands all over each other, kissing, caressing, panting... we could get enough.

This was heaven. I had the full weight of him on me. I wrapped a leg around his waist securing him to me, as I tried to pull off his T shirt. He was right where I wanted him.

We stop kissing long enough to get his T Shirt over his head before his lips returned to mine with more urgency than before.

I ran my hands all over his body. It was perfect, I was right he was totally ripped.

I could feel his hands under my camisole moving it up my body. The touch of his hand on my ribs was enough to send me into orbit. I put my arms up straight above my head to make it easier for him. I gasped as his hands caressed my breasts, his warm mouth covering the nipple, sucking, flicking his tongue, squeezing my breasts as they swelled with pleasure. I was gasping so hard I felt like I was going to explode. I arched my back as he teased my breasts, each one in turn. They had never been this sensitive before. I was panting like a dog!

His hands moved to the top of my jeans and started to undo the button. I got to work on his, they were 501's so all it took was the top button undone and pull, as the rest popped open. I then used my feet to help drag them down his legs. I could feel he was more than ready for what was inevitably going to happen, this was definitely not first base and I was aching for him to make a home run. He helped me get his jeans off and pulled mine down my body before returned to kissing me but this wasn't kissing this was... all consuming, we were consuming each other.

I wrapped my legs around him and revelled in the feeling of his body against mine, naked except for his Calvin's, which he was about to burst out of any minute and I was more than willing to help. I put my hand down to start removing them but he caught it.

"Are you sure?" he whispered into my ear before sucking and nibbled the lobe; I groaned my ears were my weak spot. "I mean do you not think things are moving a bit too fast?" he asked.

I didn't answer I just rubbed my pelvis against his. My underwear was only thin lace so provided no barrier, I could feel the blood pulsing through his erection even through his underwear and I knew he could feel what was waiting for him beneath them mine.

"We can stop if you want?"

Was he kidding me?

"You dare stop!" I told him and he laughed.

I felt his hand move down my ribs, it tickled and I laughed against his kiss. His hand moved to my knickers, I thought he was going to take them off but he didn't he touched me through them and a shock of electricity shot right through me. I gasped out loud.

"Are you alright?" he asked with obvious concern in his voice.

"Yeah sorry, it's just you got me going crazy here," he laughed again and kissed me with such passion I made me up my game. I started to touch him through his Calvin's and he did the same as me, jumped and gasped.