Help us?

Cunes POV

When I wake up I feel my hands and feet tied together. I start to wriggle free when I hear a voice that stops me. "Oh good your up. I better let Thorin know." It was the same dwarf I had helped before. "how in the world did you find us?" I ask. "We were on our way to Mirkwood when we heard your screams. there were about 12 orcs surrounding you and Mr. pretty hair. We took them out and now you are our prisoners oh I mean friends." the dwarf had said.

      "Oh. I see our friends have woken up." said another dwarf. I looked around and there were 13 dwarfs in all. plus a hobbit. "what do you wan  from us?" I ask him. "Well to start  off I am Thorin Oakenshield. all we want is help in return for us saving you guys." Thorin had said. "where are you going?" I ask. "We are on our way to reclaim Eribore. Our lands were stolen by the Dragon Smaug." He replied.

"I would help you in a heart beat by  I'm not so sure about  My friend here." I say pointing to Legolas. i finally get up off the ground and brush myself off. i then realize that im really short. Kili is two inches taller than me. i start to jump up and down until i reaceve some mean looks.

        legolas finally stirrs and starts to mumble some really mean words about orks. He sits up and rubs the side of his head. "Cunes? what in the name of Mirkwood happened to us?" he asks. i sit down beside him and lightly pat his shoulder. "these dwarfs saved us from the ambush of orks. and they asked us to help them reclaim Eribore." i say in one breath

     he nods his head, taking it all in. " Eribore? the dragone Smaug still lives! It is a suicide mission!" legolas yells. "keep your voice down would you?! you think they dont know that? If you are not going to help them them i will!" my voice cracks at the end.

  "Fine." Legolas replies and then gets up. he brushed himself off and then turned away from me. "for once i thought you would listen. you've changed. and not for the better cunes." that is the last i hear of him as he walkes out into the world.

ok guys! sorry its so short! this is going to start haveing slower updates because of my school. i will try to update when i can but i have a ton of things right now! thank you for understanding!!!!!!!!