beginning chapter two.

Still Cúnes pov.

He dose not reply. He looks to be only 17 and has white blond hair that goes to mid chest. He has bright blue eyes. He still dose not reply. "Can't you speak?" I ask.

"Legolas. That is my name." He finally said. "And yours?" He asks. "Cúnes" I say coldly. He starts to smirk. (A/N I'm going to give her a bit of a cold personality at first.)

"Why are you in such a barren place. No elvs or men for at least 45 miles." He asks. I don't know if I should tell him. I look into his eyes and see trust and honesty in them. "I'm running from a orc camp. I was taken prisoner and beaten and tortured for information." I reply.

He looks at me with sadness. " Well I am going back to Mirkwood...Will you travel with me?" He asks.

Should I? I just met him. For all I know he could be a murder. Eh. What the heck. "Yes." I reply. He smiles happily. I let him up from under me and stand up. I scream and fall to the ground.

"What's the matter? Are you hurt?" He asks. "My ankle. I think it's broken." I reply I don't want to sound helpless but it dose look rather...well..not normal. He gets up and goes down stream and picks a few large leafs.,

He comes back and wraps them around my ankle. He stands up and offers me his hand. I take it and the pain is almost gone.

"Thank you" I say. He nods his head and helps me up. We keep walking for a few hours and it then gets dark. "I,think we should rest here for the night." He said. I nod and put leafs over the spot that I will be sleeping on. I lay down with my back facing him and drift off into a dreamless sleep.