what happened to mirkwood?

cunes pov

 i wake up to the sun blaring into my eyes. i sit up but only to be pulled down by a weight around my waist. i turn a bit to see a sleeping legolas with his arm wrapped around my waist. i poked him in the cheek and he onpened his eyes. "what?" he asked sleepily." i need to get up so that i can bath so that i wont smell like a ork carcase." i say sassily. "oh." he said with a blush on his face.

 i get up and stretch. i fell my back crack in several places and then turn around and go over to the river. legolas follows me down to the riverbank. "we are half a days journey to mirkwood. we should leave soon." he says. i nod my head and then undo my braid. i take off my tunic which leavs me in a light tanktop and leggings.

i walk a few steps into the water and then full on dive into the water. the cool water feels good on my body. i feel something grab my leg so i kick as hard as i can. i go up to the surface of the water and turn. i see legolas holding my leg with a smirk on his face. "you are such a goblin." i say. he starts to laugh and lets go of my leg.

i scrub my body with a couple of leaves and then get out. i walk up the river bank and back to camp. i pack everything up and push some grass and dirt over the fire to put it out. i go back down to the river and just lay in the grass. a little while later  i feel the preseence of someone else. i tilt my head to the left and see legolas gazing at the clouds."its such a beautiful day." he said. "mmhhm" i agree.

 he gets up and then helps me up. "time to get back home." he said. we got everything that wee needed and then started walking east. when we finally got there, there were a group of dwarvs standing at the front of the forest. "the forest feels...sick" a hobbit said. they keep talking and so we get by unnoticed. we keep walking until we see the dwarfs and the hobbit get cought up by spiders. i here something calling out for help and so i leave legolas and go after the dwarf.

i come through the clearing and kill the one spider with my arrow. "quick hand me a sword!" the dwarf called. "do not think i will trust a dwarf with a wepon." i say as i throw a dagger at the spiders head. i turn and get a good look at the dwarf. he is quite young, no beard, and he has dark hair. i see him staring at me so i climb the neerest tree and see legolas on the ground surrounded my dwarfs. i jump down and go over to the dwarf. "how much do you love me?" i asked. "w-w-well we only just met so..." he said. " i need your help. and i need to know your name." i quickly say. "kili. and i will help you if... you give me a sword."kili said.  i sighed and then gave him mine. "ok heres the plan. i need you to get me into the circle so that i can help my friend." i say. Klili nods and says. "i think i can do that."

well this did not go as planned. legolas and i are tied up to a tree with all the dwarfs discussing what they should do with us. " i say we just snap their necks. quick and quiet." a dark haired dwarf says. "legolas. i still have the dagger in my pant leg.  i might be able to get us free." i whisper to legolas. "do it quickly." he replies. i slowly reach down and feel the dagger. i pull it out and slowly start to cut the rope.

it finally falls and then kili turns to us. i make eye contact and he just smirks and nods. legolas and i take off at a sprint and leave the dwarfs behind us. we keep running until we get to mirkwood. or at least was mirkwood. we open the gates and see everything in an uproar. everything is turned over or boken and we cannot see nor here anyone. "hello?" i call out. "CUNES LOOK OU-" i here legolas say. i turn around only to feel a sharp pain in my head. i then let blackness take me over.

how did you like it?!?!?

comment

vote

fan!!!