BLARG

cunes pov

i wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon. "have a good sleep?" Legolas asks. "yes surprisingly I did. how about you?" I replied. "good thanks."

he passed me a piece of the bacon and I munched happily on it. after breakfast we decided to go down to the river. I took off my quiver,belt, boots, and arm guards. I stepped into the cool water.

when it got to about wast deep I dove into the water. I came up for air and see legislate starring at me. "What?" I ask. he then splashes me with water and laughs. oh it is so on! I splashed him in water while he was laughing and he got completely wet.

"oh so that's how you want to pla-" or stoped. "Cùnes don't move. on three go under water ok?" He whispered. I nodded. "one...two...three!" he said and I emidiotley go under and open my eyes. legolas isn't there. I go back up and turn around.

there are two urk-hi. one is competing towards legolas and the other is loading his bow. I go as fast as I can to get my bow or sword. when I get to shore the ork has his sword out ready to fight.

he swings at my head and missed.he swings again and I catch the sword with my hand. it's bleeding bit I grab. lower on the sword and yank it away. I swing at the urk and decapitated him. I go back into the water and try to swing at the other bit legolases head is in the way.

he finally moves and I cut the orks head off. I drop the sword and see legolas pull an arrow out of his leg. I pull him to shore and get some sewnweed to put on the wound. "legolas stay awake. please don't leave me." I start to cry. he puts his hand on my cheek then he passes out.