The Avengers Unite!

Avengers assemble!

        Ok, and some others to…Welcome all to the Avenger’s guide to Wattpad writing and nonsense! A writer’s relief for those in need of a good laugh, but also a nice journal for tips on writing! Because let’s face it, we all can use some pointers here and there, and Wattpad can make that hard to come by.

         Before we delve into the brilliant minds of our crew, let’s take a moment and talk about what the hell this magazine will be about.

          Why the Avengers?

         It’s safe to say that ever since the Avenger’s movie (which was brilliance packed into a two hour film) we’ve all been hooked. Also, Black Widow is sexy, so that was a definite plus. In all seriousness, our Avenger/Hero counterparts will be our aliases throughout this ridiculous adventure, and each one of us, along with our quirks and oddities, will bring zest and flavor to the magazine—some more than others. You have been warned! Important: Do not remind us that the Flash or Wonderwoman are not a part of the Avengers, WE KNOW THAT! Sadly, there isn't enough Avengers for all of us, so deal with it!

         Without further ado, here are the co-writers of the Avengers weekly mag.

 Angela Stevens on Wattpad AngelaStevens562

Hero Alias Moon Dragon

         My name is AngelaStevens562 and I am a writer-holic of some fourteen months. It has been one hour thirty-seven minutes since I last wrote. Scratch that, it has been zero minutes since I last wrote.

         So okay, most people do all the radical stuff when they are young and crazy—smoking, drinking, writing sad poetry, becoming a frustrated novelist—that sort of thing, but me, I left it to my midlife crises. Over the past year, I’ve been making up for lost time writing a werewolf trilogy, two romance novels and a children’s story. As you can imagine, writing more than five hundred and fifty thousand words in one year as well as reading more than a hundred novels and critiquing on many more, takes up a lot of my time. Something had to go, as I couldn’t get rid of the family, I gave up watching TV and shopping. I am now officially a mad cat lady recluse who sits at her computer for far too many hours a day.

         Some of you may have been unfortunate enough to drop by and write a critique. I’m fairly well known for scaring the pants off people by leaving two boxes full of comments on their books. But what can I say, I can’t help myself. I learn so much about my own a writing by looking at and analyzing other peoples work that I find myself unable to read without thinking of ways to improve it. I’m currently reading a great book on kindle and reached the end of a chapter and was disappointed there was no comment box I could fill in. :(

         As I wend my way around other people’s books, I get asked a lot of questions about how to improve their own, so this gave me the idea for my weekly articles—Edit Yerself! Over the weeks, I will pass on some of those tricks of the trade that I have learned and picked up from other writers along the way in order to help you become a better editor of your own work. So come on in, read, learn, and then you can make your own writing the best it can be. :)

Wattpad ShounenHeart

Hero Alias Electra

         My name is ShounenHeart and I have an addiction when it comes to writing and reading. While everyone else is out having a good time, I am glued to a computer trying to squeeze out the world stuffed into my imaginative head.