Chapter 19

Luc’s lips were soft and pliant, and ever so warm. My body pressed against his chest, and I had to keep reminding myself not to let go of the thin black sheet wrapped around my torso. Luc’s hand dropped from the bathroom handle onto my waist, and he bent his head down so that I did not have to reach up on my tip toes to kiss him.

 Our lips moved in perfect synchronicity and I never once paused to wonder about technique or if I was doing something wrong with my mouth. I had never kissed many boys and on the few occasions I had every experience was often awkward and unpleasant. After each experience I would wonder why people enjoyed kissing so much… but after kissing Luc I could understand.

 This was perfect.

 His hard warm body against mine, pressing up against me with increasing hunger. The heat between us was intensifying I couldn’t help but want more. I murmured his name against my lips in kind of agonised plea, begging for relief. Luc obliged by kissing me harder and deeper.

 I suppressed a groan in my throat and floated my hands over his chest. The black silk sheet that was wrapped around me floated to the floor and suddenly we were skin to skin. The warmth of his skin bled into mine and found myself melting into him. I wanted to feel him. I needed to feel him. The urge was primal and all consuming.

My legs felt weak with sensation and Luc encouraged me to wrap my arms around his shoulders. Without thinking I lifted my arms around his neck and found myself being lifted on to his hips. I closed my legs around him, straddling his waist. His skin felt so warm against mine and everything was so perfect.

Holding me close he carried me across the room and over to the bed, where he lay me gently down upon the black sheets of silk. Luc stood back and stared down at me, taking in every inch of my body with his hungry eyes.

“You are amazing,” He said breathlessly.

I flushed at his remark and watched in anticipation as Luc climbed onto the bed next to me. His black hair was a ruffled sexy mess which was begging to be stroked. Raising my hand I dragged my fingers through his hair as he lowered his mouth to kiss my neck.

“We should stop now,” He said moving his mouth across my collarbone, “If we go any further then I will not be able to stop.”

I held his head to me and replied shakily, “Please don’t stop- I need this. I need you.”

For this moment I wanted to forget everything around me by seeking refuge in his body. I wanted to forget that I was a vampire and that Laura Taylor was trying to get me kicked out of college, I wanted to forget everything around me.

Lifting his head Luc looked into my eyes and asked, “Are you sure.”

When he asked me the question there was something inside me that knew what was coming, as if it was pre-destined. Although I never wanted to admit it out loud or even to myself, there was something which was telling me that we simply belonged together. Luc was mine and I was his- whether I wanted to acknowledge this reality or not.

I leaned forward and lightly kissed the corner of his mouth. I pulled back and saw Luc staring at me. He looked almost frozen, like he had been struck dumb. I leaned forward again, but this time I was brave. I brushed my lips against his and began to kiss him slowly. Reaching up, I gently caressed his jawline with my fingertips. Luc responded immediately to my touch, his mouth moved against mine deepening the kiss and I felt his arms folding around me, pulling me closer to make love.

I gave myself to him completely in body. I gasped between his kisses as wave upon wave of sensation assaulted me, pushing me to a point where it felt like I would die if Luc ever stopped. He took me completely, making me his in the most intimate way possible. When the release came, I closed my eyes and called out his name.

Luc held my body against his, cradling me in his arms and gently rocking me back and forth, whispering over and over in my ear, “Only you, only you.”