my target love (part 7)

(Tukatski's POV)

          After that i went over the words she said to me."because of something your brother did".I remember my brother .He would never do anything bad.He was so innocent,that was why i admired him.I loved him so much.My dad left when brother said we was leaving on bisuness(mispelled). my mom took care of me until i turned 7.I remember sleeping in my bed,Listening to the raindrops run down my bedroom window.

                                        Then,i heard creeking sounds in the kitchen.My mom screamed.I could hear the thick blood splatter across the wall,as i sat there crying,trying not to let them hear me.Footsteps coming closer and closer.Like a living nightmare.But when they opened the door,they asked me what my name was and i told them.

                   They put me into a car and drove me to a warehouse not far from the city.Then i finally saw my brothers face again.After years of depression.He told me mom would not have let me seen him,so they had to "take care of her." we lived in the warehouse for years until one day when i was 14,he dissapeared.That morning he said he had to take care of something.And never came back.

                               Why would they want to kill me for something my brother did?or if he even did anything?
            I now have a part time job at mcdonalds.Its been a year since iv seen my brother.I went home to the house i had saved up for and bought 2 months ago.I wonder what will happen in the end.Will i die?who will be my murder?will naname protect me? or be the one to kill me?i have so many questions.

(koru's POV)

                  I sat there for a bit after tukatski left.I really think he's innocent.Im glad i told him,even if he does not beleive me.I put on my pajamas and sat against my headbored staring out my window.Koru walked in. "what happened?" he asked. "he knows were here to kill him now,but i WILL protect him.im sorry."i replied.He sat next to me.I saw his eyes start to water as looked at me and smiled.He looked away then looked at me again.

                                      He had tears rolling down his face as his smile turned into the sadness of a child who seen their parents get killed in front of them.All of the sadness and anger taking over for a couple of minuts.
                   I knew he was sad that i loved him.He knew that,yet he still told me that he loved me.I shuffled behind him and wrapped my arms around him,cumforting him.I sat there and hugged him until he stopped crying.