my target love (part 2)

(naname's POV)

         so we started walking home,and they were asking me all these questions.I was walking in between them."oh,i still dont even know your names!"i exlaimed."im kiyano,and this is tukatski.I wanted you here because id be lonely without a girl in my presents."he said creepily trying to make a cute face.

           Kiyano was the first to go home.It was just me and tukatski."my house is just past this alley."i said leading into the dark derzerted place.I stopped in the middle of the alley way."what?"he asked."im scared of the dark!"i yelled fake crying.I rapped my arms around him and continued fake crying.but,then...I actually was crying.Why?why cant i bring myself to kill him?!why?

  (tukatski's POV)

        She hugged me crying.She was so warm.It felt really good To be hugged.I sat down with her against the alley wall and put her on my lap.She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck,And cried for a while."im..(sob)..So sor..rry!"she cried.Why did she say sorry?for crying?

  (naname's POV)

       I dont know why but i could not grab the knife out of my back pocket!it was as if i were parralized.I dont know what to do now.I cant keep crying,or he'll be annoyed.I got it.I am a natural born assasin,Iv been trained by my dad about this kind of situation.Still sitting in his lap,i wipe off my tears.I gave him a smile and said "thank you for doing this.Im not scared anymore."

(tukatski's POV)

                 She wipes off her gently pink face and smiled.When she smiled,my heart hurt.It was as if her smile was fake.Like she was still crying on the inside.She set her hands on each side of my face,as one more tear broke free.Her face was so close to mine.I could see star's and diamonds in her eye's.They reminded me of a sunny meadow.She closed her eye's and...she kissed me.my first kiss.Im glad she was my first kiss. She is really amasing,no one has ever let me see that side of them,now i know i can trust her...My first kiss huh...?...