My target love (part 4)

(Naname's POV)

                         There he was.My childhood friend that had disapeared eight years ago.all i could do was stand there with tears rolling down my face.But,i had not seen him in eight years,and ever since he left me,lifes been a living hell.I was so lonely.I cried myself to sleep for three months,but assasinating people got my mind off of things.

                   I could not help it.I loved him,but i dont know anymore.What if my childhood friend becomes my enemy?but i missed him so much.My heart felt as if it was going to pop out of my chest.I ran to him,and hugged him,In hopes did not change since eight years ago.

(Koru's POV)

               She hugged me with tears rolling down her face.She had not changed a bit.She is still that sensative,kind,assasin iv always known."are you dumb?!why didnt you kill him?that was your chance!"I yelled infuriated. "i dont know.I think...I love him..?"she said with a confused look on her face.

       In that moment she had said that,I put my haed down so she could not see the tears of hatred on my face.Why deos my heart hurt?!i love her.But when she was always with me,and i loved her,my heart hurt like this.
           She backed up,scaredly.I could not stop myself.(smack) i slapped her as hard as i could.I did not regret it.She fell to the ground and silently cried.I could hear her breathing hard.

                     I walked over to her,and hugged her from behind. "why would you love your target over ...Me!!!?" i said as more knifes stabbed through my heart.I could not stop the tears of acid from going down my blood hed
          face. "do you ..Love..Me?!?!" i said squeezing her tightly.

(naname's POV)

                        I could not say that i did...Cause it would be a lie."I dont,i used to,but not now.Im sorry but its the truth." i said staring at the ground.Uuhh...hugh..I could not breath.It felt like he was trying to kill me.
                                I looked into the darkness at the end of the alley,as everything got blury.As one last tear broke free of confusion,every thing went dark...