my target love (part 3)

(naname's POV)

        After that,we parted ways from the alleyway.I was walking back to my apartment the commander and chief told me to stay in when...Someone rapped their arms around my waist.I pulled away and turned around.There was a boy with green eyes,wearing a hoodie.He smiled and started dangling with the knife i had inside my back pocket.

                     Then he got quiet."you dont remember me naname?" he said taking his hoodie off.It was koru-san,My old friend in middle assasin school.He was my only friend back then.I just stared at him for a while,thinking of what i should say.

(koru's POV)

                            I had been following naname for a while,cheif sent me to help her complete her mission.But from the looks of it,its not going well."the cheif sent me to help you with your mission." i said.She stared at the ground,ignoring me.I had to axplain where i went.Why i left her alone.

(flashback)

In middle assasin school,She was not good at killing or stradegy,but i was top dog in every way.We grew up togeather,amd fell in love with her,But then...The cheifs enemy wanted to get revenge for all the assasins lives that were working for him.

                  He hired alot of assasins to come kill all the kids in middle school.They raided the school,as all the students hid inside a small building outside of school.Me and naname his behind a trashcan,while others curled up in the corners praying.

                             Naname's mom heard about it and came to the  School.As she walked inside the building,about seven assasins grabbed her and beat her in front of everyone.Naname was trembling.I hugged her,in comfort.She just sat and stared as tears ran down her face.

       Lots of childeren acreamed.Thats how they knew where we was.They said whoever tries to escape would be killed.They set the building on fire,as i watched all my classmatesbeing swallowed in flames.

         I only wished for naname to stay alive and live with with me forever.Naname was couphing.I got a grasp of clean air  from a hole in the wall.I kissed her,putting clean fresh air into her lungs.I kept doing it till i passed out.

           When i woke up,cheif told me he put out the fire,and sent naname to the hospital.No one else made it.He said id have to go to a different assasin school,one for more talented assasins,as naname had to go to the same school.And that was when we parted ways.I never saw her after that.