my target love (part 6)

(Koru's POV)

                  Why i said she was my girlfreind you ask?because one,i was a little jealous,I mean i fell in love then got seporated for years,finally find her,then it turns out she is in love with our target?!and two,if she really is in love with him,and they start dating then she would probably protect him rather then assasinate him,as of that has already happened once.

          For the rest of school naname never talked.Then after the bell rang,she ran home nefore me.I know im on a mission and im not supposed to care about this kind of stuff but i love her and i cant stand me being ignored.

(tukatski's POV)

                                     If naname is datimg koru then why did she kiss me back there in thr alley?did she meet him after that?was she playing me?whats goimg on?

(narrater):tukatski was walking to naname's house.Meanwhile...

(koru's POV)

           I stormed inside the house.I found naname sitting on the floor in the kitchen crying with her knees up covering her face.I told her about why i could not let her fall in love with him or date him.She sat there crying.Then after a few minuts she ran to her room and locked the door.

                  Thats when i heard a knock at the door.It was Tukatski.I knew i could not help her feel better but he could.I let him in and leaded him to naname's door.Then i went for a walk.What does that guy have that i dont?is it cause i kill for a living?is it cause im not as innocent as him?what?

(Tukatski's POV)

                                                     I knocked one the door and got no response."its me,tukatski.May i come in?" i asked.I heard shuffeling,then the doorknob made a clicking sound.After about five seconds i walked in.Naname was sitting on her bed waering her school uniform rapped in a fluffy blanket.I sat next to her as she wiped her face.

         "whats going on?first you randomly show up,you cry on me,you kiss me,and now your acting strange.If your hiding something please tell me.I promise i wont juge you for it."i said as i felt naname's hand wrap around mine.

She stared at the ground and blushed. "i have to tell you something.i love you.Koru said that because....We    are...Assasins.We were hired to kill you for something your brother did.That time in the alleyway,i kissed you cause i loved you too much to kill you."

             She said so mindly of my feelings.Its rrally hard to believe but i know i can trust her because i think...I love her too. "i love you too naname.I believe you." i said blushing.naname's hand let go and latched around my shoulders,hugging me.I looked at her.I already knew what was going to happen,Simce our faces were so close.I love you.....Naname.