my target love (part 5)

(naname's POV)

                        I could not feel my body.I slowly opened my eyes.Everything was blurry,then cleared up as my eye's adgusted        to the light.I looked around the room.I was back in my apartment building. "finally you woke up!"  said a familier voice coming from behind. "great news! Im gonna go to your school as a highschool student too!"

                       He said that with a happy childish smile,like when we were kids.When we would play family inside the classrooms    Class,get papertowl rolls and sword fight with them,and play Profesional assasins by sneaking up on eachother and sticking sticky notes on the back of the eachother.

                                   My body finally became moveable after koru left.I streched trying to fully be able to feel my body.I then checked what time it was.Oh shit!!! i was half an hour late! i ran through my closet looking for my uniform.I found some on the floor that smelled clean and put it on as i brushed my teeth.Then grabbed my backpack,slid my shoes on,and brushed my hair As i ran down the stairs.

                 That's when i realized my bike was gone.That stupid   asshole took it to school! i did not want to think about it any longer.I started runnimg to school.It took me ten minuts to get there on foot.I had 20 minuts left in my first period,then id have to go to the cafateria for lunch.

             When i got there i saw that koru managed to find the seating chart and convince the teacher to let him sit next to me.I signed the tardylog and sat down.I was not alowed to talk in class while the teacher was giving a lesson,so i waited.When the lunch bell rang he went out and i went to the bathroom.I splashed water on my face trying to calm down before id scream.

                       when i went to the cafateria koru was sitting with Tukatski and his friend. "why the hell did you take my bike this morning?! i had to run to school.Half an hour late!" i yelled at him. "oh,i was just telling them how were dating" he said as he gave me a devilish smile.He said that i geuss because if i were to completely fall in love with my target then id fail my mission and we'd both get kicked out of the academy.

                                          I was nervous i did not know how to say yes. "uh...Uumm..Oh.." i mummbled. "prove it.She looks as if you are lying about dating,so prove it.I stopped mummbling,and looked at koru. "ok." koru said with a childish smile. I looked at Tukatski confused.All of the sudden i felt koru's hands wrap around my face And force me to move closer.He kissed me.He kissed me for five seconds.And when i turned around they were staring at me.I looked around and everyone was silent and staring at us.I was embarressed.