Chapter 13- Together

Song: BTS- Spring Day

~Phoebe Agape~

We were all cooped up in Aaron's broken office on the couch. He must've missed me. Everything was either crashed shredded or utterly destroyed, well what can you expect, I'm that loveable.

"Luke, call Lylah and Shineah," He hurried off listening to Aaron.

"What are your names?" Aaron cleared his throat turning into his business mode.

"Mona Light," She smiled in realisation.

"Bexie Still," she said

"And Landon Sharmin," They all said bowing their heads.

Aaron's eyes widened in astonishment and curiosity. "Mona, Bexie and Landon. This can't be! Why didn't I notice it before?" He muttered furrowing his eyebrows.

I also just realised, their last names were a bit familiar.

"What age were you taken and what exactly happened?" He shook his leg impatiently waiting for their answers.

"When we were 10, Alpha. We were playing hide-and-seek with our siblings whom we can't remember as we've been drugged with wolfsbane... We were taken underground by some rogues with black fur and eyes," Mona explained fiddling with her fingers.

Aaron stood up in shock as he lowly growled and pinched the middle of his eyebrows.

"It's really you, you're Mona, my annoying little sister! I should've known, why didn't I figure it out before? I-I'm so stupid! I'm your brother," He said passionately as I held his arm comforting him. Aaron geld out his hands for Mona to take, she hesitantly placed her hands in his.

"I don't know why I didn't recognise you, when we were outside I thought that I caught your scent but it must've been the wolfsbane that clouded it," Oh so that's why he stopped suddenly when we were coming back.

"What have they done to you? You look so pale, and you lost so much weight. I'm going to fucking kill them," He scowled brushing his hair back.

I felt his pain, Mona didn't look healthy and maybe that's why he didn't recognise her, she looked so weak and frail. They must have starved her. I can't imagine what she went through.

Mona's eyes watered in tears. "I remember! Aaron. Oh, my God," She stood up giving him a memorable embrace. "I remember everything, I missed you so much," She cried.

I swear I said that they had the same names, see, I'm so smart. But this isn't about me. I'm so happy that they found each other. She's been gone for 5 years and they reunited.

Luke came inside with Lylah and Neah clearing his throat, more like growling. Aaron and Mona broke apart as Luke's eyes turned black.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to growl," He scratched his neck in embarrassment looking down. Weird. It seems as if Mona was his mate or something? Wait. WHAT?