Chapter 9- Charge

Song: Bts- Butterfy

~Phoebe Agape~

Today, I have decided to take a run... Well, my wolf has been begging me to be let out so I'm going to let Aaron know.

After last week when I had my heat I, haven't even spoken- yet glanced at him because I was so embarrassed. Extremely ashamed of my unusual behaviour.

I kept reminding myself that he wouldn't judge me as I wasn't exactly my composed self, but then I can't seem to forget that he nearly saw me naked and I practically begged for his touch.

To sum it all up, I was a minx; the biggest one out there, of course only for my mate, so I guess I shouldn't be ashamed as much.

"Ahem, Aaron, can I come in?" I asked opening the office door. As usual, he was cooped up in his office looking at papers and typing on his laptop.

Alpha duties... When does he ever get a break? I should help him... But I also want to see him suffer a little.

"Yes. What do want?" He questioned furrowing his eyebrows still glancing at his work.

I think it was the wrong time so I'll maybe ask later when he doesn't look like he's about to murder someone.

'No Phoebe! I want out!' My wolf demanded.

'But he's in a bad mood. Maybe later, just be patient.' I remarked reassuringly and my little beasty went far back into my mind annoyed.

"Uh, don't worry. I'll see you later." I slipped away closing the door silently and tiptoeing to my favourite place in this mansion, the kitchen. I'm joking, I only like cooking when I need to clear my mind, otherwise, I hate it since my cooking is shit most of the time.

It didn't seem like he had any food so I'll make him something, or just order Pizza? No, I'll make lasagne, Damon and Camron loved my lasagne so I hope he will too. I'm only doing this because I want to get out without him getting in my way.

After I cooked I left the food in the oven so it doesn't get cold, I'm going to give it to him later since it was too early for dinner as for the time being I just made him some tea so it can relax him.

I headed back to Aaron's office with the tea and biscuits.

"No! Keep an eye on them, if they spot you then, you die. Fine, you can pretend to be rogue and get more information. If you fail this mission then you will spend your time in the vault, understood?" I couldn't hear the other person but Aaron smashed his phone on the table gripping his head in frustration.

"I made you some tea," I spoke as he opened his eyes tilting his head a little.

I walked over hesitantly in case he lashes out and placed it in front of him sitting down on the burgundy leather chair. "Are you okay?" He sighed. I guess he's not.