Chapter 1- Captured

Song: Lovewave- The Night

~Phoebe Agape~

Once again, another girl, taken from her home by none other than the king, Alpha Aaron. The terrifying man will do anything to achieve what he wants, once Alpha Aaron makes up his mind, no one can stop him.

The cries of the families rang in my head as their daughters and sons were being captured. I wanted to help them, I did, but getting in the way will put me in grave danger as well as the people I wanted to help. 

He kills for pleasure is what I've heard, puts the poor kids in the dungeon and hears them cry out blood because he can. Giving people mercy was out of the question. Alpha Aaron was pure Ruthless... But that's only what I've heard.

"Phoebe, stop staring or he may come for you next," My eyes widened in horror at my brother's remark.

"Damon, are you out of your mind? Stop trying to scare me, cause if I do go then you'll have no one to cry to when your favourite band disbands...again." I knew that would piss him off, all the bands he ever likes always disbands for some reason.

"Shut up loser, that's why you haven't found a mate yet, cause you're annoying!" Idiot, why would I have a mate right now when I'm supposed to be taking care of you?

"Damon, you love me. Now c'mere and give your older sister a hug." The 16-year-old blushed and gave me a bone-crushing hug mock-sniffling as the drama queen he is.

"Promise me you'll never leave. I won't be able to handle it." He 'sniffled' more wiping fake tears.

"Oi, stop crying and woman up! Now, let's see you're embarrassing flushed face." I laughed hiding my sorrow even if he was joking around.

"Ugh, that's why you're not loveable, loser. I'll see you downstairs since Camron's making his famous pasta." He declared as I nodded. Damon and Camron were twins, Damon being 2 minutes younger and closer to me. Our parents had disappeared a few years ago and everyone thinks that they had died in a rogue attack, but I have a feeling it was more than a regular attack... I was trying to look for them for years but there was no evidence left of their scents so I gave up for my brother's safety.

We live in a small Pack as regular wolves. Our Pack wasn't anything special as we didn't have an official rank or anything but one thing we knew, is that every single Pack is controlled by the Alpha King regardless of designated Alphas. He can do whatever he wants and no one can go against him. 

A frenzied crash hollered downstairs making our ears ring in pain. I ran to the commotion tripping over the stairs and yelled my brothers' names in worry, "Guys, what happened?" A vase shattered across the floor like broken ambitions and a tall figure held Damon and Camron in the air.

My heart was going to rip out of my chest, who is he and what is he doing to my family?

"Phoebe- R-run." Camron choked struggling in his grip. No, I can't lose anyone else. I hate to see them hurt, I have to do something-anything.

"Leave them alone!" I ran to the huge figure in a rush by stepping onto the glass feeling the blood ooze out of my feet but halting would be mad. I jumped on his back- well, tried to and he let go of my very souls.

"H-how dare you? Get out! Get out of here now before I-" Our eyes locked in an instant as the uncontrollable buzz of explosions lit up in my body.

Soulmate.

My own mate tried to kill my brothers, the only family I have left. Never have I felt this much anger rise within me. How dare he?

"You'll do what? I can assure you can't lay a finger on me as I am your Alpha." And mate, unfortunately. Wait, A-Alpha? Alpha Aaron: King of Alpha's; the cruel Alpha who kills for pleasure and enjoys people's cries Alpha? No, he can't be my mate. What am I going to do now?