Published- Chapters Information

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for the support on My Alpha's Hatred getting published. I still can believe that this is happening it's so surreal.

I wrote My Alpha's Hatred when I was 15/16 years old and now I'm 21... Omg. (I do find my own book cringe but girllllll it's getting published!!)

Anyways, I wanted to let you know that I will be deleting 10 chapters off as it will now be on amazon, I'm giving current readers some time to complete it.

I also wanted to let you know that Aaron's POV of chapter 1 captured is out on amazon for free, something special for my readers to see Aaron meeting Phoebe for the first time. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Also another bonus Chapter will also be out... I wonder in who's POV...  Hehe.

But yes I thank you guys so much go reading and voting and adding my story to your reading lists I wouldn't be here publishing my book if it weren't for you lovely readers.

I have edited the heck out of the book with my editor and we tried our best to make it as polished as possible. I have changed a lot of things in the published version/made it better so its readable, I hope you guys enjoy it 😁.

If you'd like you can buy a physical copy, but of course it's cheaper on amazon kindle e-book version. I seriously can't imagine an actual physical copy of my book it's crazy!

Thank you again for the support. If you guys have any questions about anything please let me know and I'll answer best of my ability.

Thank you!!

~Akifah~

I love this cover! It's the official one :)

Here's the trailer:

Follow me on Tiktok: nasakif