Chapter 3- Escape

Song: Imagine Dragons- Bleeding out

~Phoebe Agape~

It is 4 am and I woke to change into the clothes that were stuffed inside my huge walk-in closet.

Somehow, they were all my size including the undergarments. Weird. But I dressed in all black and wore a ski mask. Yeah, don't ask how I have a ski mask... I just do, okay!

It was time to escape.

I don't know where I'll end up, hopefully with my brothers, safe and comfortable, I don't know exactly where Aaron brought me since his territory is a secret that only a few know.

I just hope Aaron doesn't find out even though deep inside my ignorant heart I know he would. Well, that's why I'm hoping.

I tiptoed downstairs holding onto the wooden banister. Making sure that I didn't hear him I crawled on the floor towards the door. Gosh, I felt sweaty in the mask but it had to be done, pretending I'm invisible was a great idea. I nearly knocked down a lamp banging my head on the table. Shit.

"Oomph, you fucker!" I growled under my breath rubbing the pain away from my forehead.

I tried to concentrate and saw my freedom.

This is it!

I managed to get out of the front door without making a peep. Ninja mode activated. Just as I stepped over the doormat my mask flew off of me blurring my vision. Crap. It was him, his scent engulfed me in rapture but I was not going to be consumed by it.

I had to escape and this was my only chance, however, just before I could run to my freedom, Aaron growled vehemently as his claws scraped against my skin.

Cold. His eyes void of any emotion as he dragged me into his house. "Let me go, please. I don't want to be here." I begged as he ignored. All I wanted was to leave but he doesn't budge.

"Aaron-" Shit why did I call him that?

"It's Alpha for you, just like everyone else!" He glared menacingly.

Why is he so indifferent toward me? I'm his mate and should be his main priority! He kidnapped me but he doesn't acknowledge me. Why bring me here against my will if you don't want to try and work it out between us? We're soulmate for goodness sake!

My emotions took over me and I said the three words that I regretted instantly.

"I- I hate you" And that was the last draw, I dug myself a deeper hole than before, Aaron grabbed my throat as sparks- no- fear had emitted through my whole body...

Nobody ever spoke to him like that however, I had, his soulmate.

Aaron's eyes turned dark, he growled again in wrath as his canines extended. My heart felt as if it was going to sprint out of my chest as he dropped me far from him.

What the actual fuck?

"I-I'm sorry- I didn't mean to-" I tried to beg, and now his keen claws lengthened more. Fear can't describe my emotions, it was more than fear. I was petrified.

He stalked towards me like a predator hunting for its defenceless prey and the obvious I'd do is crawl back. My eyes began to blemish in warm tears, hoping he would feel some sort of sympathy.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, my voice shook and I bumped into a wall as he trapped me.

"Do you have any idea what you've done? Tsk. Too bad... You have to pay the price, my dear mate, " He murmured while kissing me gently on my neck.

He was mixing fright with pleasure causing a hesitant whine to break out, I froze.

"Phoebe, you're mine, no one dares to take you away from me and you definitely can't run away. I won't let it happen!" He dangerously uttered.

No... I know what he wanted to do but no. My face paled in shock.

Then began the torture, he gripped my arms, claws digging into my soft skin again I struggled against his strength screaming. "NO, LET GO, NO-"

He clamped his sharp canines into my exposed neck, tearing off the fabric keeping a hold on my wrists as I struggled more.

This is not how my first mark with my mate should've gone like. It was supposed to be sweet and romantic. Not full of anguish and agony. My soulmate marked me, forcefully taking control of me. How could he do this?

Tears drifted down my eyes while blood slid down my neck like a river. He didn't stop just there. He wiped off all the blood with his mouth with a wicked expression.

What was he planning to do now? I didn't want to know

"I'm exhausted, please..." I feign-drifted into sleep to fool him though it was no use.

"No, no Phoebe. It's not over yet..." he said against my lips.

Blurry images went through my head while he carried me into his room. Conclusions spurted inside my innocent (but not so innocent mind) when he dropped me on his bed.

Whimpering whole-heartedly, I moved away from him as far as possible.

"Please. I-I'm sorry. I won't ever say it again, just leave me alone. You got what you wanted," I wailed waiting for the predictable reaction for him to growl and ignore me.

How could he do this? I can't concede this type of treatment. A forceful mark on my neck, watching me cry until I passed out, no remorse and no concern.

I'm just a toy to his hatred. The hatred I will remember for the rest of my life.

I can't take this anymore I have to speak up before he does something he will regret-or not.

"Leave me alone." I mustered up my courage glaring at him and feeling the heat rise up to my pounding head.

"Leave me alone and go fuck yourself you, loathsome bastard! I hate you, I hope you fucking-" I yelled feeling my wolf take over.

"I hope you regret marking me," I whispered suddenly drained by the power that had taken over me.

He silently stood there.

All this time the stood there not caring and I hated it. I hated it so much that I felt like clawing his face.

He climbed on top of the bed once again toward me. "No stay away from me, don't you dare come any closer-" My breath knocked out of my system as he kissed me gently, practically compelling me to give in to him, his control.

"I didn't mean to do this-" His deep voice sounded regret but I shoved him away from me.

This man does not deserve me. I deserve someone better. I need someone better.

"I Phoebe Agape, reject Alpha Aaron Light-" He snarled, "as my soulmate." I waited for the connection to fade, although, it didn't.

My only chance of rejecting this man blew off.

"Why? Why isn't it working? It's okay, I'll do it again. I Phoebe Agape reject Aaron Light-"

"Phoebe!" He silenced. "It won't work, I marked you-"

"Without my consent!" I cried out.

He looked down almost shamefully until his so-called authority resurfaced.

"Tough luck love. You're mine now," He narrowed his eyes not even accepting his mistake.

I won't give up. I will make him apologise and take responsibility no matter what it takes.

Just you wait, Alpha, I will turn your pathetic hatred into love, even if it means losing you in the process. I will make your life a living hell, hoping that you will regret what you made me go through.