Chapter 20

**UNEDITED**

Trinity POV

Beep.

My alarm suddenly went off.

I don't remember setting one, though.

I roll to the left and suddenly feel something warm on my bottom area.

I quickly sit up, turning off the alarm, and look to the left and saw Liam wasn't in bed with me. I pull down the comforter only to come face to face with blood.

My world stopped.

I start panicking, calling out for Liam.

"Liam, come up quick we need to get the hospital."

At this point, my breathing quickened, and my words overpowered by my sobs.

Suddenly, the bedroom door opens and Liam walks in.

"Liam, we have to go. Something is wrong!"

He stares at the blood and smirks.

"Don't worry babe its all part of the plan. The pills are finally taking an effect on you. Soon it'll just be me and you, no distractions."

He comes towards me, and a screeching scream comes out of my mouth. I run toward the door, trying to avoid making my situation worse. But suddenly get pulled back by Liam.

"You aren't going anywhere."

Before I know it, I'm gasping for air and fling right off the bed.

I quickly look down and see everything was okay.

It was only a dream.

Liam looks at me in worry. "Babe, what's the matter?"

He comes up and gives me a hug, but I pull back.

"I'm good, just a bad dream. I just need the bathroom." I say in a shaken up tone.

I turn around, grabbing my phone in the process. Quickly rushing to the bathroom, slamming the door shut and laying against it. Closing my eyes, I slide down and inhale a deep breath. That ended shortly due to the fact when my eyes were closed all I could see was it.

Blood.

I hesitantly open up my phone, opening up my contact list and speak someone who I haven't spoken to in a while.

Months to be exact.

The phone rings 3 times until the person on the other end answers.

"Hello." He says groggily

"Hi Avan, I'm sorry for calling at such time."

"I would say its alright, but I'm going to honest and say, why?"

I only chuckle, knowing he's trying to make me feel bad. "Sorry for interrupting your beauty sleep princess, but I know you don't have work because it's a Saturday and speaking to a friend at 4 in the morning should be normal. Even on a workday."

He only groans. "You know it been a while. Where have you gone to its almost been a year."

"Well, then I might start explaining what's been happening."

With that, I explain the story that has been told to not so many people.

-A while later-

"Wow." Thats all he says, and then quietness takes over.

"I know its a shocker but I just needed to talk to someone."

He was quiet but suddenly cleared his throat. "You fucked our boss."