Chapter 11

REWRITTEN

Trinity POV

Today is my 6-month ultrasound and I'm ecstatic. This means I'm getting closer and closer to the end of this pregnancy. Which saddens me because I'll feel so naked without the bump I've grown to admire but it's also a huge positive because I get to hold my creations in my hands.

Well, Nathan and I's creation but for now their all mine. He can get them all he wants once their out for the world to see.

Nathan is a lot more excited to see them than I anticipated. Every second day this whole week he asked if I was feeling alright and counts down the days he gets to accompany me on the checkup. Liam was—is never this excited about the pregnancy, and he was part of more than half of it.

I guess its different for Nathan and Liam. The obvious of Nathan being the biological father gives it away but Liam is still going to be a huge part of their life.

Liam and I had video chatted a few days ago as he was about to start shooting his first scene, which is exciting because he's been on edge about this role and worried he hadn't gotten it, but I guess God respond to his prayers by giving what he deserves.

It is currently 9:30 and Nathan had texted me minutes ago that he would be arriving at quarter past. I decide to wear my shoes and sit on the couch and watch tv as I'm waiting for his arrival. Tina's at work this morning and after she's done at 3, at 5 she's got another job till 10. I hate that she has to work 2 jobs because I've my job at Nathans from home.

It's weird that even after what happened, he still emailed me and told to continue my job from home. I do make a ton of money but Tina still insists she works 2 jobs, 3 times a week. She says it keeps her busy while her boyfriend is at work. Speaking of the couple. She has been spending an awful lot of time at Michaels' these past few days, well at least they aren't sexing it up upstairs.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I hear someone knocking on the door. Nathan is here. I walk towards the door and unlock it.

"Hey, "I say stepping aside with a large smile on my face.

"Hey, sorry I'm earlier than expected." He steps into the house as I begin packing up my purse.

I shake my head at his words."Don't worry about it. I had nothing to do anyway. So, ready to get this show on the run?"

He nods and we exit the apartment and take the elevator down. At the sound of the ding, we step off and exit the building, before we can proceed, I turn to him and say, "Your car?"

"Yes. Only if you don't mind."

"Your car is perfect." As I say those words, we walk towards his Mercedes and I seat myself into the passenger seat and Nathan in the driver's seat.

With that, we are off.

Throughout the whole 15 minute drive, we stayed silent, only soft music playing in the background to ease the awkwardness that was wanting to erupt. Once Nathan parks his car, we get out and make our way inside, to the front desk.

"Hello, Ms. Lancast. Please take a seat, Dr. Roven will be with you shortly." The nurse gives me a warm smile as I make my way to the waiting room with Nathan behind me.

We sit on the chairs and are surrounded by a few women, some pregnant, some not, some eyeing Nathan. Does that manage to rile me up in jealousy? No way, I'm being dramatic, I'm over him, he's old news.

"Ms. Lancast." I look up to see my Dr. pointing towards the room we need to enter. Nathan and I get up and trail behind her. As we enter I sit down on the chair and pull my shirt up.