Chapter 17

**UNEDITED**

Trinity POV

He never came back.

Nathan never came back.

They had kept me an extra 2 days in the hospital, to make sure I was alright.

Liam stayed with me the whole time, which was weird. He never turned work down.

I was getting dressed into a pair of sweatpants and a tee-shirt, I was walking out and saw Liam sitting on the bed; on his phone.

I cleared my throat and he looked up, a smile made its way to his face. He walked towards me giving me a hug.

He began speaking, "Well you look very refreshed."

"Why thank you. I'm pretty sure the only reason I was grumpy all the time was because I constantly had to wear that disgusting hospital gown."

He chuckled, "Well now your finally in your own clothing. Lets head home I already signed the discharge papers."

I nod and pick up my bag, placing it on my shoulder. These days I've been walking extremely slow, my feet are so swollen that I consider walking everywhere with no shoes. Yesterday they had checked up on the kids saying they were in perfect shape and possibly ready to pop at any second.

Liam and I finally reach the car with me in the passenger seat and him obviously driving. As we make our way towards my apartment I see Liam going to and opposite direction. I look at Liam. "Babe where are we going?"

"While you were at the hospital, and the times I wasn't there I had moved the boxes we had prepared for the move into the new house."

I instantly squeal, "I can believe you did that, I could've helped you know. What going to happen to my apartment?"

"Firstly, I wouldn't allow you to carry a single box because they're all heavy. Secondly, your apartment will always be there, just unused. Who knows one day you might get bored of me and want an escape." He chuckles

I shake my head, "You know that won't happen."

"Let's hope not." He mutters, assuming I wouldn't hear.

The car suddenly comes to a stop and we are parked in front of 'our' new house. Never thought I'd say the word our with any guy. 'Maybe Nathan',  I shook the thought away. Well never get back together.

I opened up the passenger seat door, bag on my shoulder, and placed my hand in Liam's. We walked towards the house until the door and Liam unlocked it with his keys. Once the door was opened I felt the coolness on the inside, I step in Liam right behind me.

I place my bag on the ground and look at Liam and smile, "Home sweet home."

"Home sweet home, indeed" He smiles back, coming down to my level and gives me a long passionate kiss, I missed his kisses.

-

He smiles moving a piece of my hair to the side, "It was, felt like forever since we've actually done it."

"True, but now we can do it all we want without having my apartment neighbors banging on my door whenever a situation happens ... Again"

He chuckles."True," He looks down at my stomach placing a hand on it, "I'm pretty sure they hatted the commotion."

I nod.

Liam and I ended up staying on the couch talking about a random thing until finally, the room started getting cold, I get up from Liam's grasp and put on his shirt along with my sweat pants, he moans in protest. "Come back here I'm cold."

"No, you get up and make us some tea, and put on the heater. It's freezing in here."

He doesn't argue, just gets up putting his clothes on then kisses my forehead. "Yes, ma'am. Oh and I bought you your favorite magazines, they're on the coffee table."

"Thank you, love you."

"Love you more."

With that, he heads to the kitchen, and thats how we spent our first night in our new house.

------------------

**Hello guys hope you enjoyed this chapter, wasn't as eventful but is a filler. I recently checked the book and saw that its #188 IN ROMANCE! THATS INSANE! I never really thought Id reach this far but I did, and thank you!**

**Sorry for any grammar mistakes.**