Chapter 21 -- Anne Summers

Chapter 21

"Remind me again why you decided that going swimming in a lake in winter was a good idea?" I asked, wrapping my blanket tighter around me as I sat down on the bay. The girls had decided that since a big storm was due that now was the perfect time to go swimming, as Ruby wouldn't have a chance to go before she left. Her logic was that if she went on holiday, she had to swim. It was one of those unwritten traditions.

"Because I brought my swimsuit and I'm making the most of it." Ruby replied, dropping her back pack and stripping her t-shirt and long shorts to reveal a baby blue bikini. Everyone wolf-whistled as she laughed and gave a twirl.

"Your boobs have grown." I commented to the brunette off handily, as she shrugged and smiled before looking up at the sky proudly. It's not like her boobs were small in the first place. They probably had the capacity to contain three of my boobs in each... if that made sense.

"I noticed."

"Girl, if I wasn't married I'd have you." Yvane commented, as she stood with Lucy smiling.

"How 'bout you baby momma? What have I got to work with?"

"Oh no I can't, I...." She tried to deny, causing us all to make sounds of encouragement

"Oh come on Yvane!"

"Yvane!"

"Yeah come on!"

"Well..." She trailed off, glancing at us all before sighing "Alright fine."

Slipping off her yellow dress, she revealed a blood red bikini underneath; as well as a surprisingly toned body for a mother. "Ta-da!" she said half-heartedly, causing the wolf whistles and laughter to ring out again.

"How old is Grace again?" I commented in amusement, causing her to hug her abdomen slightly in nerves.

"Shut up."

"Oh come on! You have to admit you look hot!" Ruby cut in, hands on her hips as she said it.

Sighing she looked down at herself before puffing out her cheeks, smiling slightly "...I do look good don't I?"

"Hell yeah you do!" Ruby replied, high fiving Yvane as she did a little pose for us causing a round of amused hollering.

Everyone in agreement Lucy suddenly piped up "Ladies ladies," She began, stepping up before removing her poncho and showing everyone the swimsuit underneath which slimmed her figure nicely; considering she was a busty lady. "I think everyone can agree I'm the one they'll be thinking about tonight!"

Laughing everyone cheered, Yvane grabbing a bottle of white wine from the basket and handing out plastic glasses from the house and pouring everyone a drink. Sipping mine we were all starting to relax and have a laugh. Well... almost everyone.

"Ugh my God you're all so disgusting." Tinsley declared, propping herself up on her elbows as she stared at them from behind her Gucci sunglasses on her towel. She was of course the picture of perfection with the golden hair, leopard fur bikini and sun kissed skin-- even though it was December. How was that even possible this time of year? It was winter no one was going to judge you for being pale.

"Oh what are you moaning about?" Lucy sighed, looking down at her along with everyone else except for yours truly; who had awkwardly turned her head from her sitting position in front of her to see.

"You shouldn't say stuff like that its ewe, a woman should be with a man, and that's the last of it. You're not even funny joking about it so stop. I mean God Yvane you have a mate, show some morality." She sneered, causing the woman here by mentioned to cock an eyebrow as well as a hip.