Chapter 37 -- "...Do I look like a wolf to you?"

RE-CAP

"Three days. It's only three days." He said as almost a promise, maybe more to himself than to me.

Feeling a slight pang hit my chest, I covered it with what I always do and replied with, "You're such a girl."

"You weren't saying that last night." He said, winking slightly while walking backwards towards the three SUV's waiting, "Oh, and don't forget to mention that to the girls!"

"You know, I swear at times your ego could out scale Texas!" I called, as he was merely a few feet away from the car.

He merely grinned mischievously in return, "I love you!"

"Get in the car!" I order, chuckling slightly as opened the driver's side of the already occupied vehicle. With a salute, he climbed in and started the engine before reversing and turning in the overly long drive.

Rolling his window down, he looked at me pointedly, "Three days."

"I'll give you two." I replied with a slight smile, feeling my mood dwindle as he gave a nod to the passenger side and pulled away from the house followed by two vehicles. Sighing as the cars were officially out of sight, my lips pursed as I wrapped my arms around myself in order to attempt to obtain warmth and to be honest; keep my emotions intact.

"Well that was rank!" Finn suddenly called from the front door, startling me slightly and causing me turn to him with a scowl.

"Shut up, dickwad. Get in the house. I want food." I replied, making my way back inside and towards the Irishman.

"What? Come on, I thought the Australian was the chef?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, well, Lucy's not here and I'm too weak to do it so; you have to do it."

"Fine, "He huffed loudly, turning and going inside, "Come on, I'll make you a Texas."

Ha ha ha...

WARNING: VIOLENT NATURE IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER, PROCEED AT OWN RISK.

Chapter 37

Danny's POV

"Okay, so out of ten; how much does it hurt?"

"I don't know... at least an eight--"

"An eight?!" I cried in outrage.

"Not my fault you've got a fat ass!" Cody snapped, pouting down to his hand which Yvane was humourlessly holding in order to shut him up. I gasped at his insult, crossing my arms while sinking into the sofa.

"Not my fault you've got a weakling for a hand!" I defended, spurring a long sigh from Yvane as she dropped her husband's hand unceremoniously before standing from her seat.

"Children, grow up."

"He started it!"

"You sat on my hand!" He cried, pointing at me accusingly.

"Only because you were trying to reach for the remote which I specifically said was mine for tonight." I counteracted, each limb of my body crossed over like a weird game of snakes and ladders. I heard crossing your limbs gave you an air of finality, so I tried my best to cross everything I had just to get my defence across.