Kiss

"Give me a sign, take my hand, we'll be fine."

"I don't think this is a good idea Si." Josh said as we walked home.

Of course he was talking about the game. I knew the probability of us winning was low, at least that was what Vik said, but it just felt different. I mean, the good guys always win, right?

"I know it's probably not the best idea, but it's the only thing we can do. I mean, unless you want to go to the principles office and be the talk of the school." I said as he shook his head.

"We are already the talk of the school." He said as I nodded my head.

"Well, at least this won't make you the reason why the captain of the football team is expelled and we'll make us lose the rest of the season." I said as he nodded his head, "you're going to play right?"

"I suck and you know that." He said as I laughed.

"Yeah, but we need you. We only have eight people at the moment. That's including Jed and Manny." I said as he nodded his head.

"Fine, I'll play. Only as defense though." He said as I nodded.

"I know, you love watching the game and knowing each and every single player. Being in defense allows you to learn their weaknesses." I said as he smiled.

"You listen." He said as I smiled and wrapped my arm around him.

"Hey Josh, I know this might be stupid to ask but, what are we now?" I asked as he stopped and I looked behind me and at him.

He grabbed my hands and held onto them. He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"What do you want us to be?" He said smiling his most beautiful smile.

I loved when he smiled like that, the corner of his eyes would wrinkle and his eyes would always just illuminate.

"I want us to be more that friends, but I don't want that to change things between us. I don't want it to feel like we can't talk about the same things that we would always talk about and I don't want it to feel weird when we are around the guys. I love you, but I also don't want to lose my best friend." I said looking down knowing this all was too good to be true.

He lifted up my chin and made me look at him. He slowly leaned in an pecked me on the lips.

"Simon Minter, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked as I smiled and nodded my head quickly.

"Promise this won't change anything between us?" I said putting out my pinky.

"Well I can't promise you that," he said as I looked away, "I can promise that you will always be my number one priority and the one person always on my mind. I promise that I won't always put you before our friends and won't get all lovey dovey around them. But I can't promise that we will be exactly like the old days because in the old days I wouldn't be able to do this."

He said as he leaned in and kissed me. It felt like something out of a movie or out of some book, it was unreal. Everything that I ever imagined it to be had occurred. The wave of happiness and joy, and the tingling feeling going up and down my spine.

"Come on, let's go get ready for practice." He said as we walked hand in hand down the street.

This is all I could've ever dreamed of.

-------
A/N:so if you are wondering where I have been, in my other book, Video Game Online I explain everything.

Pretty much I'll give you guys a shorter explanation

I met Tobi and Simon

I met Tobi and Simon. So yeah, that's where I was, I was at PAX. So yeah. If you want a bigger explanation check out my other book, but that's all, so yeah bye!