Bet

"Tell me what you want to do, cause I know I can treat you better, better than he can."

"Simon?" He asked nervously as I just stared at him.

I've been waiting for so long, and once it has happened I had no clue what to say. No clue what to do. All I could think of was the moment I knew I loved him. Jumping into the lake, not a care in the world.

"Do you remember the time that we went to the lake and you started to run and yelled at me to catch up? You started to get undressed and I thought you were crazy. I questioned what you were doing and you said that you were going to jump in. For the longest time, we were scared of that lake, the fear of the unknown. When you jumped in, I wasn't scared. I trusted you and jumped right in. That was the moment, I knew I was in love with you. I love you too." I said as he laughed as hugged me and held me.

"Ow." He said as he moved away from me lifting up his shirt.

A humongous bruise all over his rip. It had cuts all over it and I could tell it hurt.

(A/N: thats what the bruise looks like)

"What happened?" I asked as he looked down then back to me.

"It's nothing." He said as I shook my head.

"It was Jake, wasn't it. Jake did this to you. That's why you've been acting the way you've been acting. He did this to you." I said as he shook his head.

"It's no big deal-"

"Josh, he hurt you. You know you deserve more than that. Just tell me what you want me to do." I said as he smiled.

"Just hold me." He said as we cuddled up and looked down at the football pitch.

--------

I had missed one period and Josh and I decided to go back in for lunch. I knew I was probably going to get a detention, but at least I knew Josh was also going to be there.

We got to the lunch room and sat down with everyone. As everyone started to talk about random things and just laugh, I noticed that Josh was looking around.

"Everything okay?" I asked as he looked towards me startled.

"Sorry, I'm just worried." He said as I furrowed my brows.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he looked at the table with all the football guys.

"Jake is no where in sight, and if you haven't forgotten, him and I are still together." Josh said as the guys looked at us.

"Everything okay?" JJ asked as I looked at Josh and then back at them.

"It's Jake, he-"

"He abused me. When he would get upset, he would use me as if I was his punching bag. At the beginning I thought that he had truly wanted to be with me. That he might actually love me, what I didn't know was that he was cheating on me with a bunch of girls and when I went to that party, it was his way of finally showing me what I truly meant to him. After that he started to abuse me and hit me. I was stuck." Josh said cutting me off as everyone looked at him in shock.

"I'm sorry Josh, we should've been there." Vik said as Josh shook his head.

"How were you suppose to know? I didn't say anything." Josh said as Tobi laughed as we all gave him questioning looks.

"I just find it cute, that Simon knew what was going on before any of us." Tobi said as I looked at Josh and he looked at me.

"Josh, get over here babe." Jake said as he walked in.

Josh slowly got up as I put my arm out so that he would sit back down. He just looked at me confused as I looked over to JJ and Cal as they both knew what was going on.

We all got up and walked over to Jake.

"Oh, what is this?" He said as a bunch of his football friends started gang around him.

"You're going to leave Josh alone, you've been treating him like absolute dog shit and I'm done with it." I said as Jake just laughed.

"Oh yeah, is that so?" He said as they all started to form up.

"I'm tired of you and your big muscles and all that shit. Muscles mean nothing. It's about the way that you show off yourself to everyone else. You are a complete and utterly incompetent dickhead that doesn't deserve someone like Josh. Do you really think that you are going to scare me with your muscle and your meathead?" I asked as he just looked at me shocked.

"We finish this now, on the pitch. Just us all and the football and goal. If we win you'll leave Josh and all of us alone." JJ said as one of Jake's friends laughed.

"And if we win?" Jake asked.

"Then you get to do whatever you want to me, just leave Josh out of it." I said as he nodded his head.

"I always thought you were better man candy then Josh. I'm in. I mean, oh are crippled in all." He said walking off as I looked down at my foot.

"We've got this." Cal said as I looked towards him and nodded.

I really hope so.