Lies

"I won't lie to you, I know he's just not right for you."

Josh and I, we've been friends since we were little. We would hang out everyday and when we had school work, we would work on it together. I joined the football team, he joined the football team, whatever one of us did, the other had joined. We were always together.

Then we got to high school, things were still the same, we both still have the same interest. I just started to realize my true feelings and sadly he found a boyfriend, who wasn't me. The only secret that I've ever kept from Josh, is that I'm in love with him.

"I'm pretty sure he's lying to me again." Josh said as we walked into the school.

He was currently talking about his boyfriend, Jake, and how he never tells him the truth about what he is actually doing.

(A/N: that's what Jake looks like)

"Josh, you could do so much better than him. You deserve so much better than him." I said as we got to the group and Josh just shook his head.

"I love him, you know that." He said as he then walked off to Jake leaving me with everyone else.

"Why doesn't he understand that Jake is only going to break his heart." I said as Vik and Tobi just laughed.

"When will he finally figure out that we are destined to be?" Ethan said mocking me as I just glared at him.

"Look, I don't care that we aren't together, I just wish that he would treat himself better. He deserves so much more." I said as they all nodded.

"Hey, we all know that. We all know that Jake is probably one of the biggest dickheads of life, but we aren't going to constantly nag him for his decisions." Tobi said as I nodded my head.

I knew this was all true. I just hated seeing him with Jake. I hated seeing him so vulnerable.

------

"So what was his excuse this time?" I asked Josh as we walked to the lunchroom.

"He had something with his mum, and what do you mean by excuse? It wasn't an excuse, something came up." Josh said protecting him.

"He stood you up Josh! When are you going to understand that he doesn't care? He will never care!" I said as Josh just looked at me disgusted.

"I can't believe you. I don't get what you have against him, he makes me happy. Don't you want me to be happy?" He said as I nodded my head.

"Of course I want you to be happy. I can't believe you would say that." I said as he shook his head.

"I know, I didn't mean it like that. I know you would never wish that upon anyone after everything you've been through. It's just that, I was there for you and the one person that I had to comfort me was Jake. I know you see him as some massive dick, but I love him." He said as I nodded my head.

"I know, I just.......you're right. I just hate that every day we walk to school you constantly second guess yourself, I'm sorry." I said as he smiled.

"Thank you. You're the best, you know that right?" He asked as I laughed and nodded.

We sat down at the table with everyone as they all smiled and we all started to talk and joke.

"So, we still on for tonight?" I ask all of them, as we normally always play football on Tuesdays.

"Oh my god, I totally blanked and agreed to go hang out with Jake and his friends." Josh said as I felt myself break a little.

"How do you forget that we play football every Tuesday?" Ethan said as Josh shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you going to a party or something?" I asked as he looked at me nodding his head.

"Yeah, at one of his friends house." He said as I shook my head.

"You shouldn't go." I said as he just gave me the same disgusted look.

"I thought we just talked about this. I don't get it." He said as he stood up.

"I just don't trust his group of friends. I don't want you to get involve with the wrong crowd just because your boyfriend wants you to." I said as he shook his head.

"It's not like that. Normally I always tell him that I don't want to go to these things. I know what they're like and I don't like it. I just want to support him." He said as I shook my head.

"No it's because you don't trust him." I said as he slowly sat down.

"I do trust him.......I just.....I'll tell him I can't go." He said looking at me with a weak smile.

"You can go, just promise me you'll be safe." I said as he nodded smiling.

--------
A/N: I wanted to say sorry that I haven't uploaded in so long. A lot has been going on and for the most part I was trying to just write finish writing this, so I'm sorry about that.

so I don't know how you guys feel about this, I just remembered really enjoying writing my wroetostar AU Lost Boy the Troye Sivan song and I just wanted to enjoy a book as much as I did with that one. So I hope you guys are excited and actually interested in reading this.

Also this is just a filler for the days that I'm not able to write the Video Game Online book, which I am still writing don't worry about that. Also, I have an awesome book for when that finishes to. I really want to get back into Wattpad and I hope you guys are as excited as I am.

So that's all, love you, Bye!