Love story chapter 9

WAZZZZZZUP PPL. yes i know it's been like forever! i got writers's block but i'm back and ready to be awesome

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rachelle's P.O.V

I woke up this Morinig to Kesha. Tik Tok was playing very loudly around the house. i Knew it had to be Nathan's doing since he absolutely has to have music on in the morning when he get ready. thiking of Nathan had me recalling what he said yesterday. what did he mean by 'his Rachelle' and his words. what does he mean when he calls me beautiful. And what the hell did he mean when he said he was in love with me. i mean i guess the mening would be obvious but i'm so confused. i thought the hated me. ugh! i'm giving myself a head ache. why do boys have to be so confusing!!

i got out of bed and put my pooh bear house slippers on nad was about to walk out the doorwhen i caught a glimpse of my reflection.

the rest of me looked good but my hair was a hot mess. i quickly ran my brush through my hair and gave myself a once over. still in my shorts and tank top that made my body look amazing. wow, lets tone down the vainess. it's funny how a stupid, insensitive, mean, gorgeous, amazing, idiot boy Can say a couple and make me feel better. get me out of my depression and to me again. the real me. i smiled at that thought and walked out the door just when the song changed to BLAH! Blah!Blah!

When i got to Nathan's door i knocked, and knocked, and knocked. i figured the music was probably so loud in there wwas so loud he couldn't hear me knock to i opened the door.

"Nathan? Nathan?!" his room was so big that i would probably hear and echo if the music wasn't blasting my ear drums in. i looked around the room and found the stereo. it had so many buttons and so much equiptment around it i was kinda scared to touch it. the only button i knew was the power button. ahhh, silence. i never thought i'd see the day where i didn't want to listen to kesha, but the day has come.

"Nathan?" i said.

"In here." i followed his voice down a little corridor and there were doors to my right and left. i started a game of eeny meeny in my head then realized how stupid i was being.

"which door?"

"The one on the right." i went to the door and slowly opened it and was shcoked by the sight i saw. There Nathan stood in all his shirtless glory. His curly brown hair silghtly mussed and shorter. it wasn't that short but then again you couldn't call it long just long enough to grab onto.

"Are you checking me out?" he said playfully, his green eyes with mischeif. The way he looks at me makes me fell like i could get lost in those beautiful forests and never come out. i wouldn't have a problem with it either.

"no." Yes!! "Are you checking me out?" i said.

"yes. How could i not you are so beautiful and my i say those pooh bear slippers are very adorable on you." he said and he wasn't joking. "what are you doing in hear? it's very rude to enter without knocking. didn't your mo....never mind." it seemed as if he choked on his words. i knew what he was gonna say. 'didn't your mother teach you any manners?' he used to say it everyday at school til she died. he left me alone after that. Honestly i would go to school everyday just to hear him tease me but he never would. at the time i thought: So now you choose to leave me alone? but now i think: what do you know he has a heart.

"i actually did knock but the music was too loud for you to hear. i wanted to know why you chose to make me deaf so early in the morning?" i said. he looked at me like i had just lost my mind. "what?"

"Aren't you gonna yell at me?" he asked hesitantly

"no. why would i do that? you can't help being an asshole, all i can do is pray you don't die old and alone."i said with as much sweet innocence as i could.