love story chapter 8

Hey people. sorry it took so long. as i was writing tis chapter the computer crashed. so here is the re made. it probabaly isn't as good as what i had originally written but it'll have to do. see you at the end of the chapter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rachelle P.O.V

"Holy Crap!!!!" Nathan Yelled. i looked over to him pulling a massive sound board out of his trunk. when i saw what it was my jaw gropped to the floor. it was the new StudioMaster500 that wouldn't come out til next week.

"Wow!!! Mike How Did you get your hands on that? it doesn't come out till next week?" i said once i was ouy of my dumbfounded trance.

"i've got connections." he said with a smug smile and a shoulder shrug.

"wow thanks Dad. my studio is finally complete." Nathan said as he made his way to his dad and gave him a hug.

"aww, well isn't that cute." i said with a smile on my face. they both looked at me.

"we do this on occasions such as this. come on join in it doesn't happen often." Nathan said.

"No thanks. i'm getting kinda hungry though." i said. it was a lame excuse, yes.

the truth was that the whole hug thing broght back a memory of me and my mom. we finally got a christmas tree and although we couldn't afford any presents that year she still worked hard to get the christmas tree because she knew i always wanted one. and every year from then we would just hug in front of our christmas tree no matter how small it was.

"Rachelle you coming. you okay?" Nathan's voice pulled me out of the memory. he was standing at the garage door looking at me.

"yeah, but aren't we gonna take the stuff inside?" i asked.

" we already took them in when you were zoning out. Are you sure okay?"

"yeah. i just got lost in some memories." He walked up to me and wiped away a tear i hadn't realized had fallen, and pulled my into a hug.

"i know you miss her but i promise that you'll be okay." he said.

"How are you sure?" i said as looked at him. in that moment he looked absolutely gorgeous. well, ore than he always does and thats saying something.

"i'm sure because you're Rachelle. because youre no the empty shell you were yesterday. you're my Rachelle. the intelligent and beautiful girl with a hell of a future ahead of her. that's how i'm sure." he said. he then did kissed my eyelids. "no more crying." he said and smiled.

"thank you."

"you're welcome. now enough of this sentimental stuff dinner's ready we gotta hurry cuz dad leaves in an hour." he then pulled me out of the Garage and to the kitchen.

i can't remember what we had because Nathan and i couldn't stop staring at each other. i all of a sudden have an even stronger attraction to him than i did before. Next thing i know we're waving goodbye as he leaves for the next six months. so much has happened in one day. i'm emotionally drained but i don't feel as empty as i once did. things are starting to look better. i can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

okat yall that was just a sneak peek but hthe next chapter will continue from this point.

Love and imagination

Twinkie Babie