love story chapter 6

Ello muffin:) sorry it took soo long to upload another chapter but i will try to keep up now. my computer broke down but all is good for now. hope you enjoy *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nathan's P.O.V

"you're tired. You should sleep." i said to her. she immedately stiffen and i could see the hesitance in her eyes. "do you have a problem with it?" i asked.

"i just-it's- I can't-" she stuttered. she was probably having nightmares.

"i understand. Do you want me to stay in here until you fall asleep?"

"yes please." she said. i'd never seen Rachelle look so weak, so broken. we laid down on the bed and just did nothing. i ran through my thoughts as i listened to Rachelle breath in and out. it felt good being here with her. Her wonderful cotton candy smell surrounded me. it reminded me of the time i went to the carnival with my mom. it was the most fun ever.

Rachelle's breath's evened out and i could tell she was asleep. her hair fanned out across her face covering it up. i moved the hair out of her face and my hand continued to stroke her hair. it was amazingly soft, adn the different natural highlights that went through it got a glow from the little sunshine streaming through the window. i suddenly stopped when she snuggled up, put her head on my chest and wrap an arm around me. i wrapped my arms around her, and it really felt like the place i was supposed to be.

"this feels nice" i whispered to myself. "you have no idea how long i've liked you, Rachelle. you stay on my mind and i think about you all the time. i even see you in my dreams. how long will it take for you to realize that i'm hopelessly in love with you? even if you find out, would you even want me? of course you wouldn't. I was a complete jerk to you. i guess it's my own fault." i took a deep breath and went to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rachelle P.O.V

i was slightly falling asleep in Nathan's Hand caressed my hair in soft, smooth strokes. it was so welcoming, i put my head on his chest just for better sleep and i felt his arms wrap around me. i was drifting back off to sleep when i heard him whisper

"you have no idea how long i've liked you, Rachelle" What did he just say?! liked me? me? " you stay on my mind and i think about you all the time. i even see you in my dreams. how long will it take for you to realize that i'm hopelessly in love with you?" hopelessly in love with me? what? Hold Freakin Train for one stinkin second!.....in love with me? this is insane. "even if you find out, would you even want me?" YES!!!! whoa where the hell did that come from? of course you don't want him. he's a jerk....but he's a really hot jerk, but still a Jerk! " i guess it's my own fault" Yes It Is. i wouldn't go for him anyway.....yeah,okay, that's a lie. Of course i would go for him, a lesbian would go for him. he absolutely gorgeous, that hair, those eyes, that voice, and he's built lik a quarterback. one word. yum. after about all of two minutes he fell asleep.

i can't believe he just said that. did he mean it? how could he possibly be in love with me? i thought he hated me. now he says he's hopelessly in love with me? now way. just no way. i'll pretend i didn't hear it. i'll pretend like i was asleep. i'll pretend i don't feel the same way.

i took a deep breath and i fell into unconsciousness minutes after

"Rachelle, Come on, wake up." I heard Nathan calling my name. i groaned at being woken up.

"stop being so difficult and wake up." he said as he pulled the comforter off of me. "Wake up!" all of a sudden something puffy hits my face. my patience has reached it's limit.

"What the hell do you want, Nathan!!!" i screamed at him. he just smiled that stuid annoying...adorable smile that i lo- HATE!!

"Dad wants to talk to us downstairs. so hurry up." he said. i sat up on the bed and stayed quiet. i didn't know if i was ready to talk to anyone else yet. everything always remimded me of her, and i often found myself comparing other people to her. i missed her so much i just wanted to hole up and breakdown until i cried my sorrow away. no matter how many tears i'd shed they just kept coming and the pain wouldn't go away. i could feel it coming up. clawing it's way from my heart to spew sorrow from my eyes,but i promised i would try.

"Rachelle, what's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"i miss her. alot." i said quietly.

"i know you do. but it'll get better. that i promise. i alway keep my promises. let's go" he said then smiled to reassure me. he turned and began to walk out the door. when we got downstairs i saw mike and he had the largest and brightest smile i'd seen on him since my mom died.

"Wh-What's going on?" Nathan and i asked in unison. mike's smile got even larger.

"i have a surprise...for you. guys." he said excitedly. uh-oh. "so as you know the company is stationed world wide, well it's sky rocketed in Australia, and i'm going there for six months to get it really going. can you believe it? Royal industries opening up in Austrailia!"

"that's cool. i've always wanted to go out of the country."Nathan said. appearantly he didn't undertand that Mike didn't say we.

"no. you guys aren't going. you have to finish school. you're both old enough to stay at home with no supervision. the maid do everything including the grocery shopping so all you have to do is what you've been doing."

"wait you're leaving us here for six months?" Nathan said surprised.

"yes." Mike said simply.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Nathan yelled out.

oh my gosh. here we go again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* okay so that's chapter 6. i hope you like it. i promise to try to get then to you on time. i'm making this title shorter. it's just gonna be called love story.