I hate you, You hate me but now we're a sad love story

Hello everyone. My Name is Felicia. i am fifteen years old and this is the first of my writings that i have ever posted. i hope that you like it and that you comment.

i suck at summaries but i still hope you try it out.

this story is about a Gril named Rachelle. you see her life in and out of school and you also get to see her find her place and herself throughout one crazy roller coaster, of broken dreams, falling in love, and a hopeful future.

don't forget to comment.

Love,

~twinkie~

p.s. twinkie is my nickname.

on with the story

*****************************************************

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Shut up!" i said as i brought my hand up to my alarm clock. i was hving the most wonderful dream about winning a grammy for best female artist of all time, and they were about to announce the winner, of course i knew it would be me, it was my dream, but it quickly turned into a night mare when the alarm rang and brought me to my nightmare, except i can't wake up from this one since it's called my life. i looked at my clock to check the time.

"OH SHIT!!" It was 7:30 and school started in like 45 minutes. I hurried out of bed and into the Bathroom. i jumped in the shower making sure that i didn't get my hair wet because i kew i wouldn't have time to fuss with it this morning. after my shower i ran to my closet and picked out my usual attire, jeans and a t-shirt. i put on the necklace my grandpa gave me just before i died. it was the only remotely valueable thing i've ever owned.

My mom and i live in the very very.....very low class area of East Seattle. I don't know how but my mom got me enrolled in a very good school on the upper east side where all the proper rich kids go. I really hate there sometimes and i don't know why i can't go to school close by. Oh yeah it's because my mom doesn't want me to be corrupted and end up in jail for the rest of my life.

i sighed and went to look at myself in the mirror. honestly i'm just a plain girl. i was virtually invisible to everyone who didn't make it their life's purpose to torture me. i ran my brush through my hair and it made me so glad i straightened it yesterday because it's really nappy and with it going down to my waist it would be very horrible since i didn't have anytime left.

"Chelley-bear, if you don't hurry up you'll walk to school and you know i'm not kidding." she said sternly as i made my way downstairs into the kitchen.

"morning mom." i said as i mde my way to the cabinet for a granola bar.

"hurry up come on, grab your stuff and let's go. i need to get back here so that i can get ready for work in an hour." she said. she drives me to school everyday then comes back home for an hour before she goes to work. we were on the way to school when i heard my mom sigh. normally i wouldn't pay so much attention to it since it's her way of calming down but she been doing it all morning.

"mom what's wrong." i asked her and all of a sudden a look of remorse and guilt came over her features.

"nothing baby." she said.

"mom. what is it? are we having trouble with rent again, because i would be more than happy to go back to work at mcdonalds."

"no that's not it. and besides that was only a summer job. your grades will go down and wew can't have that."

"okay, then what is it?"

"you know that performing arts you wanted to go to?" i don't like where this is going. i've had my heart on going to young talents academy since my choral director told me about it last year. i aduitioned and got in on a scholarship. it wasn't complete but it paid for most of my tuition.

"yeah mom. What about it?" as soon as i saw the saddness in her eyes my heart beat began to accelerate.

"i'm sorry honey, we just can't afford it right now." she said as she grabbed my hand. i pulled away from her.

"why not? we didn't have a problem with it last week."

"i still had my job last week. i got laid off yesterday, but i've already got a job offer with higher pay and we might be able to afford to get you into community college. a decent one at that. i know it's not what you wanted but it's the best i can do.

"no, i don't want community college. i want music, dance, and scripts. not some crappy education that won't get me anywhere."

"i know, but maybe you can pursue that when you're older. but for right now let'ss focus on something we know is definite. okay?" we were now pulling uo to the front of the school.

"no. not okay. i get stuck in community college, and don't learn anything them end up working three jobs just to keep my house? no, i don't want to end up like that. i don't want to end up like you." i said then beagn to get out of the car.

"Rachelle. wait."

"what?" she reached into the glove compartment and took out a Kay Jewlers box.

"Happy eighteenth birthday baby." i totally forgot. wow. only i would forget about my own birthday. i took it from her and just stared at it. "go on and open it." she said with a smile. i lifted the top and saw the most amazing charm bracelet ever. it was white gold with a microphone charm, ballet charm, a charm that looked like an Emmy Award, and one that looked like a Grammy award. there were also little pink, green, and blue semi-precious stones hanging on it. i was so stunned. now i know why i can't go this summer. i hate the braclet but i alos love it. it probably cost a fortune.

"thanks mom, i love it." i said.

"i'm glad you do. i'm also giving you this." She handed me an envelope. "it's my will. everything in there is yours."

"why are you giving me your will? are you sick or something?" i was suddenly worried.

"no honey, i'm perfectly fine. it's just that you are an adult now so i guess you need to know what you're entitled to once you graduate. call it motivation." she said then she looked at her watch. "hurry up and get to class before you're late. i love you." she said.

"love you too, but i'm still mad." i said shutting the door. she smiled and drove away.

i turned to enter the building that is filled with people that would make my day even worse.

*******************************

so tell me what you guys think. this was basically and intoduction chapter. it probably wasn't that interestin but it get's really tragic but interesting can anyone guess???