I hate you, You hate me but now we're a sad love story 5

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.....wait for it...... wait for it.........NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooo sooooooooo soooooo SORRY that i didn't get this up sooner but my laptop got taken up, and then i got it back and it wouldn't even turn on then this and that and a whole bunch of....poop...he he.....hit the fan.

but rest assured i'm back and ready to roll. i hope you like it.

keep commenting it inspires me.(insert southern twang here.) lol

on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathan's P.O.V

Six months. Six months of sadness. six months of reliving the past. six months of tears, fears, and loneliness. six months of watching someone waste away. personality, gone. beautiful smile, gone. just the life in everything she does. gone. and the worst part is not being able to do anything about it.

for the past six months my dad and i have watched Rachelle. it's like she has no soul. it's as if she's just running on nothing but energy. she is practically a robot if you can call it that. everyday it's the same routine for her.

get up. get dressed. eat breakfast. go to school. pay attention. go 'home'. do homework. eat dinner. shower. go to sleep. and repeat.

it's the same thing all the time. i know that she is going through a hard time but she just letting the depression swallow her whole. she's does what she's supposed to do in school. the same straight a's but she's not even really there. it's just some empty shell.

well today is when it's going to change. winter break starts today and i can't wait for Christmas to roll around. the house is decorated, and so is the tree. there are candy canes everywhere(and they're real). i wake up to the sound of shuffling feet and shutting doors, so i guess the maids are awake. i really wish they wouldn't make so much noise. i look over to my alarm clock and it reads 10:30am. that's way too early to be waking up on a Saturday. i get up get dressed and start to put my plan into action.

i look at the time and it's already 12:30 so i figured she's been awake for awhile. she hardly ever sleeps, one time i woke up from a nightmare and went to the kitchen for some milk and cookies, and i found her in the living room dressed and ready for school reading a book and it was 4am. we didn't have to leave for school for another four hours!

i went down to the kitchen and to my surprise i found Rachelle sitting at the breakfast bar eating a bowl of cereal with pieces of chocolate in it. i couldn't help but notice that she was still in her pajamas. she was wearing a purple satin camisole thing and matching shorts. the lace trimmings just added to her sensual beauty. the smooth soft milk chocolate skin was just calling out to me. the camisole hugged her curves nicely and the shorts showed off her beautiful legs. i looked at her from her cute pooh bear house slippers to the bracelet on her wrist that caught your attention because it was too shinny, to the scrunchy in her hair.

she turned around and saw me staring at her. although she was absolutely gorgeous my favorite part about her was gone. that sparkle in her eyes that just makes you melt into a pool of Cafe Au Le(really light brown). the cute way the smile wipes off her face and she scrunches up her nose when she sees me. now she is just completely stoic. no emotion, not even hate. just nothing.

"good morning" i say but once again i get complete silence. again. i really shouldn't be surprised, it's been this way for six months. she doesn't even make a noise anymore. but not today. i will force her to talk to me if i have to.

"so what are you eating?" i ask giving it another try.

".."

"what do you have planned for the holiday?" i ask