𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

They took two Jeep's to travel to their location. They were going to the very house that fab five built.

Fab five were in tears

Fab five were in tears. This place had seen them and their bond with each other grow stronger.

Fab5: u guys know the story behind this tree house.

No the trio replied.

Manik: I'll tell.  

Flashback:

Manik was in 12th grade and he had been not allowed to write exams as somebody blamed him for cheating. Raj was called to school and insulted. Raj was disappointed and didn't speak to Manik. Manik was upset. He was accused for something he didn't do. He left the house without telling anyone. Then Raj and Niyonika received a call from the principal.

Principal: hello Mr. Malhotra I called to apologize. The real culprit has been caught. Manik is innocent.

Raj was upset as well as guilty. He had spoken very rudely with Manik. He went towards Manik's room and found it empty.

Raj called Kabir and asked about Manik's whereabouts. Kabir knew he had to handle the situation so he lied telling that Manik is with him and is sleeping. Fab 4 then searched for Manik everywhere. They realized that when angry Manik went towards nature. So they moved towards the forest and found him removing his frustration on the trees. That's when they formed fab five- a musical band. They all built this tree house on their own. They saved money and furnished it. They used to leave at night come here and work. They all finished the tree house in a month and visited here often.

Flashback end.

They all went in to find five beds made on the floor and a heater secured in the corner. There was a small book shelf along with a kitchen which was stocked with food. All the windows covered with brown curtains.

[Imagine 5 beds instead of two

[Imagine 5 beds instead of two. Imagine brown curtains on all openings].