𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

Since Nandini was alone now she decided to do a little online browsing to decorate the house and make it more comfy and cozy for them. She first rearranged the kitchen to her preferences putting all of Manik's snacks on the top shelf's because he could easily grab things. She loved organizing things so she would be editing and redecorating their home here in U. S. since Manik decided to buy it. Even if they return to India they could always come back here with others or alone for a vacation. She moved out all the stuff from the kitchen and cleaned it up. She then brought out all the containers she had made Manik buy but she knew it was really his assistant who did the job. She emptied out all the boxes putting the food in the containers and arranging them in their zones. She had been following this amazing company called the home edit and was obsessed. She was not always that keen on organizing her things but after watching home edit one night she suddenly wanted everything to have its own zone and kept saying it's a system. After her kitchen and pantry she relaxed herself by watching more home edit and posting stories on Instagram tagging the company. She drank a breezer before she got up to make dinner. Yes her entire day had been spent cleaning up and organizing her kitchen. Manik came home soon and they had dinner. He decided he wanted ice cream for desert and got up to get some. He was pleasantly surprised seeing the fridge and decided to open other cabinets and drawers to see things looking so neat. He didn't say anything thinking she got really bored and just walked out with his chocolate chip ice cream. They spent the night together with him trying to think what was up with his wife.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The next day Mukti was home and Nandini was glad for the company. They decided to go shopping and tour the city a little bit. Nandini was happy and shopped a lot which made it difficult to go home as the bags didn't fit in the car. She went all out buying clothes to furniture to cute decorations for her room. She also got some lingerie teasing Manik by sending him one snap while he was at work.
His immediate response was "oh you will get it baby just wait for me to come home. Mukti won't be there since she's visiting her friend in the hospital. It's just you and me tonight😈😉"

"Mukti wait for me here I'll just use the washroom and come back" Nandini said as they finished shopping and were leaving the mall.

"You want me to come?" Mukti asked looking at her sister - in - law while replying to her friends that she will be there tonight.

"No you just sit in Starbucks I'll come back"

"Okay you need anything I'll get myself something to drink" she asked while getting the bags from Nandini.

"Umm get me a java chip frappe-chino please. I'll be right back" Nandini walked away speed walking as the washroom was a little far.

Mukti decided to keep the bags in the car first as they were a lot and would only take a minute. So she took a elevator to the parking lot. Meanwhile Nandini got back two minutes later walking into Starbucks looking around. She called Mukti when she couldn't locate her.

"Where are you Muku I'm in Starbucks?"

"Nandini I came to keep our bags I'll be there in a minute or two I'm just closing the back door".

Nandini cut the call after saying okay and decided to order till then and wait for her. When she was moving towards a empty table a man bumped into her.

"I'm so sorry" she said without looking up and walked away.

The person who bumped into her just smirked silently knowing she was going to be his next target. He got a lot of money to kill this girl. He'll take his time to plan things out but maybe he won't kill her and keep her for himself while taking the money. He walked out of Starbucks whistling a tune.

Mukti walked in just as he walked out and he turned to see as they sat down at a table with drinks in hand. This game was going to be a lot more fun now.

Word count:- 741 words.

Snow💋