Chapter 10

Farlae

I sat down the last crystal flower vase which sat in the middle of the dining room table down and smiled. Now that every thing was set up in the castle I transported to the intercom and called.

"Roddrick and Gianna please report to my office" I said through the intercom, then transported to my office and sat down in my chair waiting for then to arrive. Few seconds passed by then they knocked on the door to come in. "Enter" I said in a professional tone as they came in.

"Okay, we are going over the rules, and your schedules assigned to you for this week" I said as I crossed my legs, and they nodded.

"Rule number one, there is to be no sexual contact between you two until it is your break that is assigned every 2 months" I said with a smile, they then both groaned.
"Rule number two, you are to do as told no matter who tells you, got it?" I asked they both reluctantly nodded.
"Rule number three, no getting out of your duties." I said they huffed and chrorused as yes.

"Your schedule, hmm" I said as turned and took a paper from my desk.
"Gianna, you are to do the dishes every meal till the two month mark. And also will be making beds, and doing the laundry" I said she groaned and huffed.
"Roddrick, you will be cleaning the floors and bathrooms along with serving the pack" he growled at my orders and I snapped my fingers.

"Why should we do this, Farlae" he growled to me and then I snapped and transported to them

"First of all, you two are to address me as Queen or Madam. Second, because you are my pack slaves and you obey my rules" I said as I dug my claws in his arm. He yelped and nodded.
"Now go and clean the bathroom Roddrick, and Gianna the dishes" i growled, they quickly nodded,bowed, and left.

I left towards the dining room as two doors burst open and a little boy came to me and hid behind my legs. Two large men followed and I quickly shield the child.

"Give us the child back" the males growled and I looked at the child who was bruised.

"No, now you will leave my territory now or you will be tortured" I growled with venom laced in my words. I held the kid on my hip as he hid is head in my neck.

"Yeh right, what can a she wolf like you do" they first male laughed which made me growl.

I put the child behind me as I shifted into a lion and roared loudly before tackling them to the ground. They stiffened under me as I growled in the faces and dug my nails in them to keep them down.

'I need 4 guards at the entrance now' I command through mind link and they soon arrived. All they did was nod and pick them up taking them to the cellar.

I shifted back fully clothe and gently picked the boy up "And what's your name little one" I smiled as I rubbed his back.

"Joseph, can, can you be my mommy" he stuttered as he started to cry I began to rub his back and rock him.

"Of course little Joseph" I smiled and I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some ice cream and walked to the game room.

I took out a spoon full and gave some for Joseph to eat and he smiled as I played xbox.

See Farlae isn't that mean