Chapter 9

Farlae

I yawned as I smiled and kissed Olivia's forehead, I then got up and dressed in a tang top and spandex shorts. I transport outside to see only my pack warriors and Xav,Shan,Jake. I rolled my eyes and smiled at them then shifted into my tiger, I smirked and let out a louder roar then yesterday and I watched as the house shook. Everyone came out side with wide eyes and stared at my, my pack busted out laughing and I shifted.

"Sorry for waking everyone but it seems like your pack warriors like to slack off" I said calmly as I pulled my hair into a high pony tail. The warriors stepped forward and I noticed there was no Roddrick. I let out a low growl and transported in his room to seem him making love to Gianna. I growled and grabbed them both by their ears and transported then outside I made sure no kids were outside.

"Seems like your alpha would rather make love, then prepare for a rogue attack. And Gianna here I believe your Luna if I'm not correct, is trying to distract him. So seems like you would do better with out them." I growled loudly and everyone stared at them in disbelief of their actions.

"How dare you do this in front of my pack" Roddrick growled, to me he sound like a kitten so me and everyone in my pack just chuckled.

"Maybe, this wouldn't have happened if you dare for others instead of yourself. You aren't a good alpha Roddrick" I spat in his face then three them both against the tree.

"Okay everyone to the lake at the end of the north border and back. I will be waiting while Xavior and I have a discussion with the council and your Alpha here" I said calmly but in a Queen tone, they all nodded and took off towards the northern border. Not only a few seconds the Council appeared and I thre clothing to Gianna and Roddrick.

"Queen Farlae" they all said and bowed I smiled and bowed back. "What seems to be the problem Queen" they chorused together in a serious tone.

"The Alpha of Falling Gaze Pack, also known as Roddrick Jones doesn't know how to properly run a pack" I said as I glared at him. "He decided that he would rather make love with his 'Luna' Gianna instead of train and work so his pack won't be killed in the up coming rogue attack." I said as I glared at both of then now and then switched my gaze toward the council and put a respectable smile on my face.

"We understand Farlae, and since soon your pack will be moving to the Castle since you are queen I am removing Roddrick Jones from his position as Alpha, and Gianna from her Luna position. You, Queen Farlae, will be given the pack when you go to the castle and they will come also, but all the members will have little houses beside the castle beside Gianna and Roddrick. They will be your slaves who work around your castle. Agreed?" Lucas one of the main council men replied as I gazed at me. I nodded and looked over to Gianna and Roddrick who were now teary eyed.

"Agreed Lucas, thankyou for coming, and can I ask if you will send a few of your wolves to help us move our belongings and move us to the castle" I questioned him as I saw Xav standing with a proud smile. Lucas just nodded and told us they would be here in 2 days and then left with the other council men.

"Nice job Farlae, now I don't have a pack and in a slave" he growled, pathetically if I may add, in my face.

"You two are to call me Queen, and it isn't my fault you two are self centered whores who can't control a pack" I growled as I grabbed both of their necks and threw them to a tree while every warrior returned. I smiled.

"Pack meeting in 10 minutes" I announced in a command voice, loud enough so everyone in the pack could here. They all nodded and left to do stuff.

Everyone arrived in the backyard I smiled and stood where the alpha would and my pack alpha,beta,and third in command stood beside me. We got confused looks but it went silent once I whistled.

"Hello Fallen Gazes Pack, I would like to announce the council as taken away Roddrick and Gianna from their Aloha and luna positions. You all will be moving in with my pack and will have houses beside the castle when we move. Children and pregnant women and elders if wanted will stay in the castle for protection. You do not have to address Roddrick or Gianna as alpha or luna. They are going to be the new pack slaves. And as our name, we decided on Drifting Willow Pack, since we have a willow forest beside the castle. If you object raise your arm now." I waited and one hand stood out above heads, it was Flinn his beta.

"What happened, why did the council do this?" he questioned with curiosity I smiled and chuckled.

"Well your alpha and luna believe that life is all about them, so instead of training you guys they would prefer to make love. Now we are preparing for a fight against rogues that could kill you guys, so don't you think a real alpha and luna would be helping their pack. The pack comes first and f they don't understand this then they don't get to be alpha and luna." I said in a calm tone Roddrick and Gianna growled and tried to get on stage, I then quickly shifted into my Lion and roared loudly. Everyone looked at me in fear and proudness while Roddrick and Gianna whimpered.

"So, the council will be sending men to help us move our belongings to the castle and houses in 2 days so, you all should start packing" I said with a smile a dismissed them.

Guess who doesn't have writes block anymore, but I got damn artist block. Sorry for not updating.