Chapter 6

Farlae

I woke up with a smile spread on my face, I clicked on my phone and looked to see it was 4:50am. On time! I gentle got off the bed making sure not to wake Olivia, and hopped into the shower letting the warm water drizzle on my body.

I hopped outside with Jake,Shan,and Xav with me. About half of the pack was down here, I smirked and nodded to them handing them ear plugs and a air horn. Once we were ready I nodded and we blasted on the horns. We all laughed on the ground as everyone ran outside.

They growled at the members who came and I transported over "Hey, I told them to do this. A reward for being on time. Now you guys get your lazy asses up and run around the borders and you who arrived on time, to the river and back" I said as they nodded and some growled.

30 minutes passed and the rest of the pack stumbled over to the field and fell down. The rest of us laughed earning a few growls. I walked into the house to see Simon smacking Olivia on the face. I transported and grabbed his wrist breaking it the grabbing his neck. Olivia ran over to Xav as I gripped tighter on his neck.

"What did I say, you mutt?" I growled loudly at him, my hair and eyes turning a deep red color. He began to wheeze as blood began to flow through the holes I made in his neck. Roddrick ran in and stared but nodded.

"Roddrick go work on being an alpha, and you simon are coming with me." I growled menacingly as I dragged simon down to the dungeon. I threw him in the cage and locked him up to silver chains lifting him off the ground.

I went to the closet in the dungeon and brought out a bag, I took out a blade and dipped it in silver while licking it, fuck yeah immune to silver. I then walked over to him and growled lowly.
"What did I say" I spat at his face.

"Not to hurt Olivia, but she wouldn't do what I said, so I slapped her. But you had to come in and ruin my nights raping with her." he spat at me.

'Council, I would like to ask for permission to kill Simon Jones, he has raped a young girl around the age of 12 several times and beat her.' I mind linked the council.

'We will charge his pack 1 million dollars in dept, and also you have our permission' they linked back.

I smiled and chuckled "oh Simon, I will be back" I said while laying an up right blade so if he moved he would puncture himself.

I made my way upstairs and wolf whistled for everyone to show. The pack scattered to the living room and awaited my words.

"Alpha Simon Jones, will be executed after I am done speaking with you under word of the council. He has raped, and torchered a young girl in your pack and will make it a dealth penalty" I said in alpha tone. They all nodded in sorrow as Roddrick approached me. He gave me a sad nod before I walked down to the basement.

Let a wonderful night begin shall we?