Chapter 2

Farlae

I sped down the road in the forest as I smirked, freedom. I then slammed onto my brakes when three wolves stood ahead of me and growled. I laughed as they sounded so puny.

"Shift" I command and they looked surprised but bowed and left to behind trees and came back.

"What are you doing on my territory" a tall blonde headed boy said, I could tell he wasn't alpha. The large male beside him with black hair kicked his shin.

"I just left my dreaded pack sorry for intruding" I spat and walked up to the one who yelled at me "And you, don't ever talk to me like that" I said in a strong voice, stronger then an alpha.

He nodded as he shook in fear, as I turned to the alpha reading his mind, he wanted me to join his pack. eh i'll try it.
"Yes I will join your pack, Alpha...?" I said waiting for him to tell me his name.

He nodded and pointed to the still shaking blonde haired boy "that's Jake my third in command" he then pointed to the guy on his other side with brown hair and hazel eyes "and that's Shan my Beta, and I'm a Alpha Xavior and you can follow us from behind to the pack" he said as Jake pulled in his Grey sasuki,then alpha Xavior hopped on his red sasuki and Shan on his white sasuki. I smiled and hopped on my black sasuki.

We arrived at a very large 5 story mansion or a pack house. I smiled as I parked my baby and followed them in. For some reason they bowed to there alpha, then me. I was confused but followed Alpha Xavior to his office with Jake and Shan behind us.

"Well, would you like to join Hidden Whispers Pack" Xavior asked. I looked in shock I'm in the most powerful packs territory and they bowed to me wow!

'Duh, they would bow to you, you and me are the queen. Oh and I'm Adrianna your wolf.' Adrianna my wolf said to me I smiled.

'Nice to meet you, and I'm Farlae. and that's why they bowed to me, right?' I asked her.

'Well yeah' she said trying to acted dumb founding. Then Xavior snapped and clapped his hands I shook my head.

'I see you are talking to your wolf, I assume?" he asked I just smiled.

"Oh yeah and I would love to join your pack Xavior" I said with a smile while Shan growled at me.

"You don't have the right to call him Xavior, if I can't you certainly cannot" he snarled, and that ticked me. I quickly transported to him and he looked frightened I then grabbed his throat.

"I have the right to call him Xavior, now you since this is your first mistake. But don't you ever disobey me, your queen." I snarled as my eyes turned red, and so did my hair.

"Sssssorry Queen Farlae" he stuttered as he shook in fear I let go of him and turned to Xavior.

"Can you ask someone to grab my bag and put it in my room, carefully" I said with a smiled. "Yes I will join, sorry your mutt interrupted me, and now I will go take a shower." I said as he nodded and smiled as I turned a glared at Jake and Shan. They looked at me in fear and ran out of the room like a mouse I laughed along with Xavior.

"One hell of a beta" I say as I shook hands with Xavior and walked out towards the hallway to grab an apple before I hope in the shower.