Chapter 12

Felix (haha new pov for once)

I woke up with a small body curled up in my arms and a smiles spread across my face. I tilted my head down a glimpsed at her beautiful features before pecking her forehead with my lips.

"Morning" she yawned out snuggling closer to my as she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck.

"Morning Beautiful, come on we should get some breakfast and announce to the pack, and pride we are mates" I purred as I leaned my forehead down to hers. I heard a faint chuckle before Farlae moved up and walked over to the dresser.

I stared as she stripped down and changed out of her clothes, my eyes turning black and my mouth watering. She turned and giggled my eyes turning back to the array of colors. I blushed lightly as I stood up and pecked her lips before slipping on a shirt and waking up the little girl, Olivia I think, who was on the other side of the bed.

"Wake up little princess, time for breakfast" and as soon as I said breakfast she stood up with a smile and raced out of the room, me and my mate just chuckled.

Farlae

Me and Felix walked downstairs to the kitchen to find no food made, I mumbled curse words under my breath and went to the Intercom.

"Gianna can you please report to the kitchen" I said gently while Felix wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head into the crook of my neck.

Gianna ran in and looked at me with pleading eyes "I am so sorry Queen, I had to finish making the beds and I forgot about breakfast" she said with worried eyes. I simply pulled her into a tight hug and rubbed her back.

"It's okay Gianna just, make sure you do it" I said looking at her eyes, she just smiled and nodded then sprinted towards the kitchen. I looked up and Felix and whispered.
"Let's go check up on training" he simply gave a small nod before we both transported to the training area.

I couldn't help but laugh as my wolves were trying to pin his cats, wow we need to train them more.

'I know right, what babies, otherwise I'm so happy we found another mate. I was a little depressed when Roddrick came' my wolf spoke as she jumped in joy at the name Mate

'I know, he is so kind now, let's teach the wolves how to fight' I linked to her and she just nodded her head.

"Everyone Listen" I shouted loud enough for them to hear, all of there wolf and cat heads turned to me and I giggled lightly.
"I am going to teach you guys how to fight in cat form even though you will not have to be fighting Felix's pride in the future" I said as Felix snaked his arm around my waist. I slipped out of his grip and walked over to the training ground and shifted to my wolf and picked a werelion to fight with.

He let out a snarl which made me let out a wolfy laugh before I growled loudly, making the ground shake. The lions eyes got wide eyes but quickly changed back, we then began to circle each other before the lion pounced on me, i swiftly dodged its attack before spinning and grabbing it by the nape pinning it under me. It looked up at me and let out a cat like whimper and folded its ears behind its head. I giggled and transformed to my white lioness before prancing over to Felix who turned to his black male lion. He rubbed against me and let out a loud purr but soon we shifted back.

'Pack and Pride meeting in ten minutes everyone must come' we both said through mind links as he snaked is arm around my waist and transported us to the ball room. We both sat in the royal chairs for the king and queen as everyone soon arrived.

Once everyone arrived Felix and I walked to the podium and turned the speaker on getting everyone's attention.
"I would like to make an announcement" I said in my professional tone notifying the serious matter.
"Felix here, and I are mates, meaning him and I are the Rulers or king and Queen of the Werewolf and Werecat kingdom." I said while everyone except Roddrick had a smile on their faces.

"So, this means we will be combining as a full clan of werecats and werewolves. We will have cabins for you guys on the opposite side of the castle from the werewolves and you all are welcome into the castle. Gianna and Roddrick are the clan slaves so treat them as so, no abusing this power though. Any objections?" Felix announced as I smiled and gazed at him. Of course the hell raiser wants to be the one who defies everyone.

"Why should we have to accept them" he spat with hatred as the guards held him by his hands.

I low growl escaped my lips "Because Felix is my mate, and your king! And you are the one who I doubt will be accepted into any species by your deeds. Guards take him back to the black room" I spat with venom. They nodded before dragging him out of the room and the clan cheered happily.

"Gianna will you show then to their cabins" Felix asked her politely and she simply nodded with a smile before she left the room with the cats.

Is that enough detail guys?