Epilogue

Four years later…….

    “Jackson come on were going to be late”
    “Coming Angel” Jackson yelled from our room. Dressed in painting clothes, I tapping my bare foot annoyed with my mate. Jogging down the stairs, smiling at me as I rolled my eyes.
    “Were going to be late” Huffing, as he kissed my cheek.
    “No we wont, your to fast” Taking my hand.

Walking through the house, we head into the nursery as the wet nurse smiles at us. Two small two year olds play with logs, as we walk in.

    “Mommy, daddy” The little boy chirps, causing his sister to look up.
    “Hi babies” Kissing our sons head.
    “Mommy, Luther isn’t sharing” Senn glares at her brother.
    “Please play nice loves, daddy and I are going for a run.”
    “Okay mommy” Kissing her head, as Jackson kisses them both.
    “Ready love?” Taking my hand.
    “Yup” Smiling.

Walking out of the room we pass Morton and his mate, seems she has gotten him to talk a little bit. Sam found his mate a few years afterwards, and Kem also found his. She was working at a gas station, and they just happen to pass each other at the right time. Jex never came back around, though I think it had something with the order to keep off our territory

Stepping outside Jackson smirked at me, folding his arms and waiting.
    “Really?” Rolling my eyes.
    “What its sexy” Laughing without any real humor behind it, I started to shift. Seems my wolf came back after Jackson claimed me as his, and then mated me. She had changed some, and was almost as big as him. Same color as well, but sported a little white on her tail. Jackson growled in a sexual way as he watched my clothes shred, and black fur cover me. Shaking the last few pieces off my body, he chuckled.
    “So worth it” Snorting at him, he shifted making me drool. Rubbing my face over his, he purred sending a few tingles around me.

~Ready?~ Linking me.
~Always~ It sounded like yips, but still cute. Taking off we ran as fast as we could, making sure not to be late. Darting over trees and around them. Clearing a small river, my paws splashed him in the face. Yipping a laugh out, he grumbled chasing after me.

Running up a high ridge, pushing our bodies to the limit as we finally reached the top. Looking over the vast valleys and forests, fast wind pushed our coats around. Standing next to Jackson everything seemed fine in the world, as the sun started to fade. Giving off the rainbow of colors, I never did get tired of seeing it. Jackson took me here every night, watching the sunset as we sat close to each other.

He was my everything, and I his. I had helped him with Alpha duties, while raising our twins. He seemed happy and I was so pleased, that the man who though the world was never going to bring him any happiness finally got more then he barged for.

~I Love you~ Rubbing his nose against my cheek.
~I love you to Hadar~ Licking his muzzle.

        The End