Chapter 12

Giselle Point of View

"Bleu this was such a bad idea." I laughed. It had been a week since our trip to Los Angeles and everything had gone back to normal. Mateo was usually gone in the day but he was always with me when he got home. One day every other month the maids and chef get a night off and sadly tonight was that night. So Bleu insisted on making dinner for everyone and when I mean everyone, I mean everyone. So right now Bleu and I are trying to make enough pasta to feed over a hundred huge men. "Quit daydreaming and get to work!" Bleu playfully scolded. I poured the pasta noodles into the huge bowl of hot water.

"I'm homeeeee!" I heard a familiar voice yell. Mateo and Alex walk in and freeze. Alex turns to Mateo and says. "Are we dreaming!" Without loosing eye contact Mateo reaches up and pinches Alex. "Ouch!" He flinched. "Nope but we should take a picture cause I don't know how long this will last." Mateo replied giving me a wink. Bleu and I doubled over laughing. I can't imagine what we must look like, we both have aprons on and chef hats, and not to mention flour all over our faces. Mateo walked over and gave me a kiss while Alex did the same to Bleu. Mateo leaned over and looked into the pot trying to hide a sour face. "Sooooo we were thinking maybe we should dump all of this out and just go on a double date tonight?" Mateo asked. "But what is everyone else going to eat?" Bleu asked. "They can go out themselves they will survive one night!" Alex chirped. "Okay that sounds good where are we going?" I asked. "We just opened a new resturant not far from here, It is already one of the best in Paris." Mateo said. "That sounds amazing! What kind of attire is it?" Bleu asked. "Fancy." Alex said as him and Mateo walked towards the door. "We will meet you in the living room in 30 minutes!" Mateo called back.

Bleu and I immediately turned to each other and started dancing terribly and singing. "We are going on a double date, we are going on a double date!" "And let's not forget they are the hottest guys in the state...NO country!" Bleu said with a funny looking grin on her face. Let's go get ready! I said pulling her to my room. We wiped all of the flour off our faces and did our makeup. I left my hair curly and put on bright red lipstick. "You should wear this one!" Bleu said as she walked out with a gorgeous long blue sparkly dress. It was perfect.

 It was perfect

https://www

https://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD1180328 LINK FOR DRESS

"Thank you Bleu it is perfect!" She smiled and laid my dress on the bed. "What about you?" I asked. She walked back into the closet and a minute later she came back wearing a long white dress. It looked so elegant on her! That dress was beautiful! "You look amazing Bleu!" She smiled and said. "Thank you but what are you still doing here go get dressed?" I got up and put on the blue dress, it fit perfectly. I walked out and Bleu cat called. "Dang girl you look smokin!" She cheered. I laughed and we walked towards the stairs to the living room.

As we walked into the living room we saw Mateo and Alex standing waiting for us. They immediately turned to us when we walked in. There eyes went wide. "Are you done gawking yet?" Blue asked as she rolled her eyes. "Did we die and go to heaven cause they look like angels!" Alex said turning towards Mateo. Mateo just stared. He looked so handsome in his tux. I walked up and gave him a kiss. "Are you ready?" I asked. "You bet bellissimo!" He smirked at me as we walked to the door with Bleu and Alex behind us. "What does bellisimo mean?" I asked. "Beautiful." He said casually. "Well thank you Mr. Bianchi, you clean up pretty well yourself." I replied trying to stifle my laughter. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Admit it, you love me!" I giggled but before I could reply we were already in the Limo and Alex and Bleu were getting in. "I am so excited!" Bleu squealed. "I haven't been this excited since I found out they are coming out with a second Fifty Shades of Grey movie." We all laughed as the Limo started to drive off. "So have you talked to Ms. Hills lately Giselle?" Mateo asked me. "Yes, I told her I needed to take a break from preforming and that I will be back just after everything calms down." Mateo nodded then asked. "Was she angry?" I giggled and said. "How do I put this, she was livid. But I told her I met someone and that I will be back in a few months and that I am still practicing everyday. " Ever since Mateo built me a dance studio I have been in there everyday! Mateo laughed at my response.

Bleu and Alex looked so cute sitting hand in hand chatting away about something. I am happy she found someone who is so perfect for her! I turned and looked at Mateo. I will admit it I am in love with him. I am 99.9% sure he doesn't feel the same way about me but I can't help but melt everytime I am around him. We pulled up to the resturant and Mateo helped me out.

We walked in and my mouth fell open. "This is definitely the nicest resturant I have EVER been too!" I said taking it all in. Mateo looked at me with a smile on his face. We walked up to the waitress and she said. "Hello welcome to Giselle's, table for four?" She asked. Alex nodded and my mouth fell once again. "Did I hear her right or did she say the name of this resturant is Giselle's." Mateo walked up and grinned down at me. "Oh my dear Giselle, you don't understand how much you mean to me! When I bought this resturant the previous owner asked me what I was going to name it and I couldn't think of anything. Then he suggested I name it after something I love and I immediately thought of you. I have been holding this in for a while now but I am just going to say it, I love you Giselle!" My heart flipped at his words. Did he really just say he loved me? I got on my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips, passionately. I finally pulled away and said. "I love you too Mateo." And with that I heard Bleu shout from across the resturant.

"Are you two love birds done yet I am starving!" I laughed and walked over with Mateo. He pulled my seat out for me then sat down. Alex leaned over the table and whispered. "You are seriously must have magic powers! I have never seen Mateo this happy in his life." I smiled at his words and looked up at Mateo who was studying the menu. My wonderful Mateo.