Chapter 6

Mateo Point of View

Everyone filed into the room. "EVERYONE FIND A SEAT NOW AND PAY ATTENTION!" I yelled. The room went quite. "Okay the reason why I called this meeting is because Giselle is being threatened by the Russians. Victor, known as the leader of the Russian Mafia has taken a liking to Giselle ever since he saw her dance at the theater and the only thing that he cares about right now is finding her, he won't stop until she is his so we need to kill him and the rest of the Russian gang." everyone mumbled in agreement. "Earlier today Victor left Giselle a note that says, Well hello my beautiful Giselle. Did you miss me? You will be happy to know I recovered nicely from the shot in my leg and I am coming to get you. See you soon my Princess. -Victor"

After I read the note I scanned the room. Phillip, One of the men in charge of drug trafficking stood up and said. "If we save her from the Russians I think it would be a realistic prize for us to get to take turns with her." Everyone in the room chuckled, but me. I whipped out my gun and shot Phillip, right in between his eyes. "Anyone else want to disrespect MY Giselle?" The room went silent. "I SAID does anyone else want to disrespect my Giselle?" I asked. "NO SIR!" They yelled in unison trying to hide there fear. So here is the plan...

Giselles Point of View

I knocked lightly on the door hoping it was the right one. Suddenly the door swung open and there stood Bleu with a huge grin on her face, she pulled me into the tightest hug I have ever experienced. "Bl-Bleu I ca-can't breath!" I got out. "Opps sorry." She giggled. She pulled me into her room to sit on her bed. "I LOVE it here. We get free food and stay 24/7! Also there are hot guys around every corner, speaking of hot guys how is it going with you and Mateo?" She asked. "Its's going good I guess I can't really explain it but I get this wonderful feeling when he is around and it makes me happy!" "YOU ARE FALLING IN LOVE!" She screamed. I blushed and looked away. "I don't know but tonight at 8:00 we are going on a dinner date." I said. "Did you say 8?" She asked. I nodded my head. "ARE YOU CRAZY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER WE ONLY HAVE AN HOUR!" She yelled. Before I could reply she grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs and across the hall to my room. She swung open the door and ran to my closet and pulled out a beautiful black lace dress. It was perfect!

 It was perfect!

http://www.scoop.it/t/prom-fashion/p/4034423234/2014/12/31/pinkyprom-uk-blog-ultimate-guide-for-plus-size-women-to-look-fabulous-for-prom-2015 LINK FOR DRESS

"You look beautiful!" Bleu said as she stood back and looked me over. She put my hair in a long fish tail braid and my signature red lipstick with a little bit of eye liner and mascara. "Thank you Bleu!" I walked over and hugged her. "Now go get some!" I laughed and left the room walking towards the conference room.

I faintly knocked on the door and slowly opened it and there stood Mateo standing at the head of the conference table with what looked like a map on the table then the rest of his men sitting around the room. "I am sorry to interrupt but I am ready whenever you are finished." Mateo just stood there srarring at me till finally he looked away towards the gang and said. "We will continue this meeting tomorrow morning 6:00AM and you know what happens if you are late or don't show." What does he mean? He then grabbed his jacket the walked over to me and offered his arm. I took it and we walked out towards the garage. "si guarda bella la mia regina!" I looked up at him with a questioning look. " What does that mean?" I asked. "You look beautiful my queen." I blushed and lightly pushed him. "Well you don't look so bad your self." He looked down at me and smiled.