Chapter 11

Giselle Point if View

"Mateooooo wake up!" I said as I hit him with a pillow. "What?" He groaned. "I have been trying to wake you up for the past 20 minutes!" "What time is it?" He asked. "Time for the beach! It is already 12:00 get up!" I started to get up but Mateo grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him. I squealed. "Yep your awake now!" He chuckled then pecked my cheek and let me go. "I am going to go get my swimsuit on! I called back as I walked towards the bathroom. I opened my suitcase and now I think about I think Mateo might have packed it because there was all bikinis, not 1, one piece. That made me giggle to myself. I picked out a super cute army green colored strappy bikini.

 I picked out a super cute army green colored strappy bikini

http://www.agacistore.com/strappy-hipster-bottom/37120-55344.html?dwvar_37120-55344_color=31#start=1 LINK FOR BIKINI

I threw on a summer dress as my cover up and some flip flops then walked out of the bathroom seeing Mateo standing there waiting for me in swim trunks and a t-shirt. "You ready?" He asked. "Yeh let's go!" I linked my arm and walked into the elevator. "I am so excited, this is my first time going to a beach besides our first date." He looked down at me locking our eyes together. "Really you have never been to a beach?" He asked as the elevator doors opened. "Nope!" I replied.

We walked out the door that led to the sand. I immediately took my shoes off and ran towards the water while Mateo set our stuff down and watched me intently. He laid out a towel and sat on it in the sand. I walked up and took my coverup off and walked towards the water. I turned and smiled at Mateo who was staring at me from our spot. I gradually walked into the water. It felt so good! I dove under water then came up and started walking towards Mateo. I rung my hair out as I slowly walked out of water. The sun felt so good on my skin! Once I got up to Mateo he stood up and took off his tank top. It took all of my might night to stare at his 8 pack but it was no good I couldn't look away!

Mateo Point if View

I sat in the sand watching my beautiful Giselle swim around. She looked so happy! She started to walk out of the water towards me. It seemed like everything was in slow motion. The sun glistening on the water droplets on her skin. Everyone at the beach was now staring at her. She looked breath taking. She finally reached me and I stood up and took my shirt off and chuckled watching her stare. I intentionally flexed my muscles and said. "See something you like Giselle?" She chuckled and replied. "You wish!" With that I picked her up bridal style and walked towards the water. She giggled and struggled out of my arms. I submerged us into the water and she immediately pushed me away and splashed me. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her to my chest. She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes. I leaned down and kissed her. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, I loved every minute of every kiss. Kissing her was different then kissing other girls, she always left me wanting more. We finally pulled away to catch our breaths.

"Do you want to go get some lunch?" I asked. She sprung up from the water and ran to get our stuff on the beach. I laughed as I followed behind her. We quickly dried off and walked to a hot dog truck. "Hello! May I please get a hotdog with mustard and Mayonnaise?" The lady smiled and nodded then turned to me. "I will have the same please." She handed us our hotdogs and I paid. "This are sooooooo good!" Giselle moaned while stuffing her face. I laughed and took out my phone and took a picture of her chipmunk cheeks. Her eyes grew wide and she yelled. "MATEO LEONARDO BIANCHI YOU DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW!" I stiffled a laugh and turned to her and said very seriously. "I will take your request into consideration." She nearly jumped over the table to strangle me but I pointed to the people watching and she sent them dirty glares which made me laugh even harder.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D and it was Alex. "What do you want Alex?" I groaned into the phone. Alex sounded panicked. "MA-MATEO YOU NEED TO GET BACK HERE ASAP!!! THE RUSSIANS TRIED TO BREAK IN AND WE HAVE MANY CASUALTYS!" My face expression dropped. I quickly stood up and picked up Giselle and slung her over my should. "Mateo what is wrong, what are you doing?" She asked as her fists pounded into my back trying to get me to put her down. "There was an invasion back home we need to go straight to the private jet!" She stopped struggling. "Was anyone hurt?" She asked. "I don't know much, but Alex said there are many casualtys." She started struggling again and shouted. "BLEU BLEU IS SHE OKAY?" "I don't know, the only thing we do right now is get on the plane as soon as possible." I put her down and we got in the car still with out wet clothes on. I sped to the private jet and we took off minutes later. The whole plane ride was uncomfortable. We were to anxious to relax. We changed on the plane and sat nervously looking out the window.

When we finally landed we both raced out to the car and sped to the mansion. We finally pulled up and Alex was standing outside the front waiting for our arrival. "Talk to me." I said. Alex immediately started filling Giselle and I in. "This morning around 9:00AM the russians snuck in while almost everyone was in the dining room eating breakfast. They shot all of our guards on duty. And left this note." Alex handed it to me and Giselle leaned over and read over my shoulder.

Dear my beautiful princess Giselle,

I hope you had fun in LA! This is just a warning; turn yourself in now and no one else will get hurt. If not I will come and get you myself. I can't wait till we can be alone.

Till then my love. -Victor

Giselle fell to the ground in shock and fear. I crouched down and wrapped my arms around her and comforted her she stood off and brushed her skirt off attempting to clean up. "Where is Bleu?" She quietly asked. "In her room she has been waiting for you to come home." Alex said. I watched as she walked into the house with her head low in sadness. I am going to kill Victor for putting her through this!

Giselle Point of View

I quietly knocked on Bleu's door. It quickly swung open and there stood Bleu with her arms open offering a hug. I quickly ran over and cried in her arms. "People died because of me!" I cried. "Giselle don't blame yourself for even a second! It was all Victor and his men, not you!" I cried for at least 20 minutes then fell asleep.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around and relized I was in Mateo's room. I looked down and Mateo was snuggled against my back with his arm around my waist fast asleep. I glanced over at the clock and it read 2:36 in the morning. I inched slowly and quietly out of the bed, slipping under Mateo's arm. He started to stir so I froze in place. He settled back down and I slipped out of bed and quietly out of the room. I tiptoed towards Mateo's office and slipped in. I walked over to his desk and went through his papers.

Finally after 10 minutes of ruffling through papers I found what I was looking for. Bingo! The address for the Russian Mafia's head club. I was not going to let anyone else die because of me. I sneaked out and walked towards the garage. I felt bad for stealing a car from Mateo so I picked one that looked the least expensive which was still more then most people's houses. I grabbed the keys and walked towards the car but something grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I turned to see Mateo with anger in his eyes glaring down at me. He pulled the peice of paper out of my hands and opened it looking down at Victors club address. "I-I'm sorry Mateo but I can't let anyone else die!" I cried into his shoulder. His anger escaped as he stroked my hair comforting me. "Let's go back to bed cara mia." He whispered as he picked me up bridal style taking me back to his bedroom. I snuggled into his chest and fell back asleep.

Mateo Point of View

I watched her fall asleep in my arms as I walked back to my room. "Don't leave me again mio amore." I whispered. I tucked her in then crawled in next to her pulling her close to me. I can't beleive she would have given herself up like that just so no one else would die. She is the most amazing person I have ever met. Victor is going to pay for everything he has done to her if it is the last thing I do. I eventually fell asleep dreaming of my beautiful Giselle.