Chapter 8

"Where are we going?" I asked. "My favorite place in town..." He glanced over at me and said. "Giselle that was amazing, I am such a lucky man." I giggled and said. "Yes, yes you are." He laughed and nodded. "But really thank you, and to be honest I am surprised you actually want to be my boyfriend, i mean you could get anyone but you want me?" I questioned. He pulled over to the side of the rode and stopped the car, then turned to me. "Giselle look at me!" He said sternly. I turned my head and our eyes locked. "Giselle you are the most amazing person I have ever met! Your smile lights any room. This is the first time I have ever felt this way about anyone. You are so amazing but you are to blinded to see it. Everytime I am around you I feel like a different person that isn't so cold blooded, you make me a better person, when you are with me I feel happy and I feel like I am complete. And everytime you walk into a room everyone turns and stares and I Just get so jealous!" He admit. I leaned forward and smashed my lips against his. He put his hand on the back of my neck deepening the kiss.

We pulled back to catch a breath and he started the car and drove back onto the rode. We sat in comfortable silence for a minute then he pulled up to a parking spot and unbuckled his seat belt. "We are here." He said giving me a mischievous smile. We got out of the car and I noticed a small ice cream shop. "ICE CREEEAAAMMMM!" I squealed. "I thought you would like this." He said giving me a pleased smirk. "Like it, I love it!" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him into the store. Mateo chuckled as I ran up to the glass and looked at every flavor of ice cream possible.

"Hi what can I get you?" The lady behind the counter asked. "May I please have the chocolate with extra sprinkles?" I asked. She nodded then turned to Mateo. "I'll have the same." She turned around started to scoop the ice cream. I smiled and cuddled into Mateo's arms as we stood and watched. She walked up and handed us our ice cream and Mateo payed. We went and got a table outside and ate out ice cream. "This was such a good idea!" I said. Mateo laughed. "I must say this is so much better then that stupid ball!" We both chuckled then kept eating our ice cream. "So how did you meet Alex?" I asked. "We grew up together, his father was the 2nd in command to my father." I nodded. We finished our ice cream then Mateo opened the car door for me.

Mateo Point of View

I opened the car door for her and she looked up at me and smiled, causing my heart to stop. She got in and I gently shut her door and went to my side of the car. "Th-" I immediately stopped talking when I looked over at her dazing off. She leaned against my arm as her eyes slowly shut. She was out in seconds. I started the car up and drove home as smoothly as I could not wanting to wake her.

When we arrived at the mansion it looked like everyone was home from the ball. I went around to the drivers side of the car and picked up Giselle bridal style trying my hardest not to wake her. She looked so beautiful laying peacefully in my arms. I walked into the house the house and there in the living room where all of the men laughing and getting drunk. They looked over at me and I gave them a dirty glare and put a finger to my mouth shushing then. It got dead silent as I kept waking towards Giselle's room. I walked into her room and layed her onto the bed. Then I went over to my room right next door and grabbed one of my t-shirts. I walked back in and unzipped her dress and pulling in down. I held my breath as my eyes roaming her body. She was wearing black lace panties and bra. I forces myself to slip my t-shirt on her. I pulled the covers up to tuck her in then bent down and kissed her head. I stood there standing there for a second taking in her beauty. It took all of my might to finally walk out and go next door to my room.

Giselle Point of View

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me!" I screamed.

"Please, Please I am sorry!" I screamed as I ran as fast as I could into darkness.

The man caught up to me and grabbed my arms, it was Victor.

He started shaking me. "Wake up Giselle, wake up!"

"Giselle please wake up!" My eyes flew open and I saw Mateo standing there looking worried with his hair all ruffled. He got into bed with me and cradled me in his arms, then raised a hand and wiped the tears from my cheek. I looked over at my clock and it read 2:00AM. "M-Mateo, will you stay with me?" I quietly asked. He nodded then climbed into my bed and cuddled my so we were spooning. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. "No it's okay I am used to it." I replied. He pulled me closer into his chest, my eyes slowly shut and I felt very safe and happy in his arms so there were no more nightmares that night.

Mateo Point of View

Giselle slowly sat up on the bed. As soon as I opened my eyes I broke out into laughter. Her curly hair was a mess! She looked at me like I had a third eye then relized why I was laughing and playfully slapped my arm. I grabbed her and pulled her back down into my arms. "Wait a second?" She said looking down. "Did you pput this on me?" She asked pointing to my t-shirt. "No I had a maid do it." I lied. She nodded then snuggled into my chest. I could stay here all day but the ring of my phone said otherwise. I internally groaned not wanting to wake Giselle, then reached over and grabbed my phone. "Mateo I have an idea meet me in your office now." I heard Alex say over the phone. "Okay I will be there in 5." I hung up the phone and crawled out of bed trying not to wake my sleeping beauty.