Chapter 2

MATEO POINT OF VIEW

"Hey Boss, Giselle is heading to your club." Max (my third in command) said over the phone. "Dang it! Alright I will be there in 10 minutes stay close to her but don't blow your cover." Everyone in the Mafia hangs out at this club...including the Russians. I quickly got changed and ran to my car. I drove top speed to the club. If the any of the mafia members see her they will make it there number 1 mission to have her... Especially the Russians. Finally I slammed on the brakes and jumped out of the club as soon as I walked in I saw hee sitting there at the bar talking to the bartender. She immediately took my breath away. She was by far the prettiest girl I have ever seen, and let's just say I have had a lot of women. I sat down at a table in the shadows so she wouldn't be able to see me. I looked around and saw every man in the room glancing over at her, married or not. I recognized members of the Irish, French, American, and Russian Mafia's. I was boiling with anger as one of the Irish stood up and walked over to her.

I saw him say something then guide her to the dance floor. The music grew louder as she started to dance. She was mesmerizing! I could watch her dance all day. I noticed on the side the leaders for all the Mafia's sat watchinf intently it took all my might not to pulk my gun out and shoot them right here. Wait a second what iwas coming over me? I have never felt this way about anyone. The music stopped and I looked around all of the guys looked very amused. She walked off with that guy. He whispered something in her ear making her blush and my blood boil. She walked over to the bar then left.

As soon as she walked up several men stood up and followed her. That is not good. I ran throught the back door trying to find her. I ran to each alley till finally I hear a muffled scream. "Well this is going to be fun!" I heard one of the men mumble. I was waiting for the perfect time to pounce, right now it was 8 to 1. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Giselle Andrews, the dancer from the theater. We have been trying to track you down ever since your amazing preformance a couple weeks ago. We were hoping to hire you as our entertainment." They all started to chuckle. I recognised him, he is the leader of the second best Mafia and our biggest competetor... The Russians. "No thank you!" She replied. "Oh did I state it as a question? Oops." He reached down and unzipped her dress letting it fall to her ankles and I lost my train of thought. She was gorgeous. But the growling of the men brought me back into reality and I grabbed my gun and 8 shots rang out in the alleyway I killed 3 of them but only injuring the rest including the leader. Giselle fell to the floor unconscious. I ran over and picked her up bridal style. I quickly walked over to my matte black ferrari hoping not to draw attention. I took off my coat and layed it over her body. She murmed something in her sleep and I couldn't help but smile. Wait a second I am smiling! I never smile! I drove up to the mansion and ran over to the passenger side of the car and delicately lifted her into my arms. I walked in and all of the traffic stopped. Everyone looked at me then down to Giselle. "Eyes off, anyone touch her and I will personally kill you!" I yelled. Everyone quickly returned to what they were doing.

I went up the steps to my huge mansion to my room and layed Giselle on my bed. I walked to my closet to get her a t-shirt. I stood admiring everything about her she was so beautiful. I was not going to let anyone else hurt her. Right now everyone in the Mafia is after her.