Chapter 7

Giselle Point of View

"Giselllllleeeeeee wake up!!!!!" Bleu screamed while violently shaking me. "Get up already!" She whined. "Fine I am up!" I said sitting up causing Bleu to laugh at afro of curls. I rolled my eyes and got up and walked into the bathroom locking the door. Seconds later I heard pounding on the door making me jump. "I saw Mateo this morning and he wanted me to tell you he is busy with work all day and you and I can go to the mall, only if we bring someone along with us." She yelled into the door. "Okay give me 20 minutes and we can go." I yelled back. I walked out of the bathroom and Bleu already set out an outfit for me.

 https://www

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/crop-top-outfits/ LINK FOR OUTFIT

I quickly got dressed and walked to Mateo's office with Bleu. I gently knocked on the door. "Come in." Just hearing his voice automatically made me feel better. Mateo sat at his huge desk and looked up from what ever he was working at and gave me a small smirk. "Good morning!" I said walking over to Mateo and leaning down and giving him a small peck on the lips. I started to straighten back up again but he grabbed my arm pulling me back down to the kiss. "Ewwwwwwwww gross PDA!" I pulled back and rolled my eyes at Bleu with a smile. "Giselle I am so glad you are here cara mia! I wanted to ask you if you would like to be my date to the annual Mafia ball tonight? Everyone in Mafia Family's far and wide will be there. It is the one night of the year when everyone is at peace, no one is allowed to make any moves towards any other family from the start of the party till midnight." He asked. "I would love too!" I replied. "Perfect! We will be leaving at 7:00PM." He said.

"Is it okay if we go to the mall today?" I asked Mateo. He picked up his phone and said. "That is okay only if you let Antonio go with you. He is one of my most trusted members. I am guessing Mateo sent a text to Antonio because 2 minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Mateo barked. In walked a tall man with blond hair and blue eyes. He was very muscular but not quite as muscular as Mateo. "This is Antonio, he will be accompanying you to the mall." Mateo said. "But we don't ne-" Mateo cut me off. "I won't hear it, I need to keep you safe so Antonio is going with you and there will be other members close by in case you run into trouble." Bleu stood up from the couch and walked over. "Blah blah blah can we go already?" She asked. "Here take my credit card." Mateo said putting the card in my hand. "Oh Mateo that is so sweet of you but you don't have to do that!" I said. "I insist, now go I have some work to get done." I got on my tippy toes and quickly kissed his cheek, then followed Bleu and Antonio to the car.

"So Antonio what is your job in the familia?" I asked. "I mainly do the dirty work, such as sneak attacks and kidnaps." We nodded then Bleu finally burst out and said. "So what is happening between you and Mateo?" "I was waiting to see how long it would be till you asked." I laughed. "Honestly I don't know. Last night the date was so much fun! Don't let him fool you he is very romantic." I added. "What about you? Didn't you have a thing with Alex when we first arrived, speaking of Alex where has he been?" I asked. "Well I am glad you asked!" She said as she straightened in her seat and a big cheese grin on her face. "We really hit it off and he took me to a few of his childhood places and we kissed! It was magical, but he had to fly to Italy for some last minute Mafia business but he should be on his way back right now, he asked me to be his date." She said showing her excitment. "So Antonio, is there any lucky lady in your life?" Bleu asked causing us both to look at the drivers seat where Antonio sat watching the road intently. "No to be honest I never really have time to go out and find someone decent. I mean you girls are the first real women any of the Mafia gang have seen in a long time, everyone is so used to the strippers and prostitutes in our business." He replied. "Well I bet you will eventually find someone perfect for you Antonio." I said giving him a smile. "Me too!" Bleu chirped as we pulled into the mall parking lot.