One Big Happy Family

sorry I took so long to upload this but I hope you enjoy this last chapter before I start a new story.

Niall's P.O.V.

Well what do you know its been ten whole months sice Meadow came back and brought her family with her, well lets just say Louis has found someone that hes happy and the same with Harry. Ive gotten to know Meadow's family really well and they are like my second mum and if you know what I mean, anyway theres a new addition to the family my son Bradley Horan only three weeks old, hes just one the cutest things ive seen I could ask for any more than this.

Meadow's P.O.V.

My life has changed so much threw these past months, I finally found the real me and ive got family all of my own also ive got the people I love around me and I know that they will never let me down, also I couldnt ask for a better boyfriend than Niall hes just perfect and im glad hes mine also hes an amazing dad too he absolutely adores Bradley and ever day hes growing more like him, iam just so glad mylife has turned around for good this time and im finally happy.

**********************

Sorry if its short for the last chapter but I couldnt think over anything else to write but I just hope you like the story all together.  :)