A Day Alone

Meadow P.O.V.

I made my way out the hospital with crutches on each arm to support my leg we all jumped in Demi's car as she drove me to my place, we finally arrived as everyone got out the car an made my way to my door.

'Thanks for the lift Dem I guess ill see you later'

'What are you talking about we are coming in to keep you company silly'

'What'

'I don't want you spending the night alone' she smiles an walks into my house as I follow her and the boys follow too an Liam shuts the door. We walk into the front room as Demi pushes me down on the sofa.

'You must rest your leg' and she grabs a pillow an shoves my foot on it 'How about a movie night'

'Sounds fun' Zayn blurt out hugging Demi

'Great where the dvds'

'On the shelf behind the door' as I point in that direction,she runs over a grabs all the dvds shoving them on the floor.

'Ill get the drinks' I stand up an walk out the room on my crutches an into the kitchen I grab a thew bottles of drink out of the fridge as Niall walks in.

'Need any help'

'No I'm fine thanks' I say as one bottle slips out of my grip an smashes on the floor

'I think you do' he laughs 'you sit down ill clean this up' why was he being so generous he didn't seem to care before an now he suddenly does.

'No its fine I'm not incapable you know' he looks at me an laughs

'What' I laugh

'Nothing you sound so like my little sister'

'Really' I've never his sister but I'd like too 'I haven't seen her around'

'Well that's because she's not here any more'

'What did she move a way or something'

'Err no she's dead' fuck I wish I didn't ask

'Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know' how stupid am I for asking him this

'Its fine don't worry about it'

'I shouldn't of ask in the first place I'm so stupid' he laughs

'Its fine just stop worrying about it an your not stupid' I look at him as he places the rest of the bottle in the bin.

Niall's P.O.V.

I sit facing Meadow as she faces the table she was so beautiful everything about her made me have feelings for her even more and I just really wanted to ask her if there's anything going on between her an Harry I just needed to know or it will bug me forever.

'Meadow'

'Yeah' she looks up from the table

'I was just wondering if there's anything going on between you an Harry' he face went red

'No nothings going on he just took me on a date that's all' thank god for that I really like her an I didn't want her to be with Harry he just uses girls for sex then leaves them, oh wait what if he's done it with her, I've noticed he hasn't bothered with her in a while.

'Did anything happen' what was I saying I can't be asking her this

'Not that I can't remember of' she laughs 'let's go a join the others' she stands up as I help she smiles at me as we enter the front room Demi just stares at me as I help her sit down I sit next to her an place the drinks onto the table. Everyone begins to take their seats as I pull a blanket over me an Meadow, someone decided to put on Saw which was my least favourite of horror films properly Louis's choice. We was on the third one when Meadow laid her head on my shoulder then look at me an lifted it off she pulled an embarrassed face as I placed her head back on my shoulder. My head started to go funny I've had a bit too much to drink I think and I think the rest have as well, I look over to Zayn an Demi who was having a snogging session the sight wasn't that pleasant really.

Demi an Zayn were still having snogging session in the corner of the room I felt left out a bit so I grab hold of Meadow's hand which I felt her jump under my touch.

'Guys have to go somethings come up' Harry jumps up an makes his way to the door and holds his phone down as I look at the screen and read the message.

'Harry don't go the films just started' Liam begged

'Sorry guys have to go bye' I carry on reading the message who the hell is Lily, I carried reading the full messages

'Can't wait until tonight babe x'

'Me too get the wine ready and that special outfit I bought you x'

'Don't worry I'm already wearing it just for you x'

'Good now I'm on my way now babe x'

Then he walked off as I read the last sentence the two timing bastard err I could've of killed him right now he using Meadow fucking using her my body filled with anger as I realised my hand was clenched against Meds.

'Niall your hurting my hand' she moans as I let go

'Sorry something was bothering me I didn't mean to hurt you'

'Its okay what's bothering you'

'Err its just...have you ever liked someone but never have the guts to tell them'

'Oh yeah kind of' she laughs an looks over at Demi an Zayn I knew what's she was about to do.

She grab a pillow an chuck it at them as they looked over surpized

'Get a room you too' we all laugh as they both go red. Then they stop an sat silent until Demi turned the tv off

'Hey' Meadow moan I just the loved her voice it was so beautiful

'How about we do something more fun'

'What liked' Meds scoffed

'Truth or Dare'

'What seriously'

'Yeah Meds seriously, right Meds you can go first seems as your moaning about it' I just laugh as she looks at me an slightly nudges me.

*****

Sorry its took so long but there will be more enjoy :)